KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Trailside in Thornton
KB Home (NYSE:KBH) , one of the nation’s largest and most recognized homebuilders, today announced the grand opening of its Trailside community in Thornton, Colo., where the builder plans to construct a total of 362 single-family homes and a community park in the attractive suburb of Thornton.
Situated north of downtown Denver where the I-25 meets E-470, Trailside’s location along the I-25 corridor provides convenient access to major employment centers in the Metro North region and Denver, as well as to several key transportation routes, Denver International Airport, and ample recreational opportunities in Thornton, which is home to nearly 2,000 acres of parks and open spaces. To the east, residents at Trailside can enjoy 33 acres of dedicated open space, and the future Big Dry Creek Trail will offer miles of paths for biking, running or walking.
The heart of the community is a four-acre park featuring sports courts, fields, and tot lots, with a pavilion with grills and picnic tables scheduled to open next summer. Trailside will be served by the highly-regarded Adams County School District 12.
And with the planned expansion of I-25’s Express Lanes and the new Metro North Rail Line anticipated to be completed by 2018, residents at KB Home’s Trailside will soon have even more opportunities to travel both near and far, including to numerous museums, public gardens, outdoor activities and more in the greater Denver area.
“With so much growth planned for the area, now is an incredible time to be able to own a home here and enjoy the many advantages that come with it,” said Matt Mandino, president of KB Home’s Colorado division. “Not only does Trailside offer a desirable location, we are presenting some fantastic home designs at Trailside, many for the very first time in Colorado. So we encourage buyers to visit soon to be among the first to own a home in this special new community.”
With 26 one- and two-story floor plans available starting at $329,000, KB Home’s initial offerings at Trailside include two distinct home collections: the Reserve and the Estates. With the Reserve, homebuyers have their choice of 14 home designs, which range in size from 1,384 to 2,841 square feet, and can include up to six bedrooms, five baths, and three-car garages. With the Estates, there are 12 floor plans available between 2,121 and 3,859 square feet, which can accommodate as many as seven bedrooms, five baths, and three-car garages.
With KB Home’s unique homebuilding approach, homebuyers are able to personalize nearly everything about their home to suit their individual preferences. From structural components like the number of beds and baths, to d’ecor features like tiling, flooring, and countertops, KB homebuyers are empowered to make choices about their home’s design and functionality.
For instance, many of KB Home’s Trailside home designs feature flexible space that can be used for an additional bedroom, den, or loft area. In addition, KB homes at Trailside can be built with finished basements, nine-foot ceilings, and gourmet kitchens. These and many other choices can be explored with the help of one of KB Home’s personal design professionals at the KB Home Studio.
Like all KB homes, those available at Trailside are ENERGY STAR(R) certified and include WaterSense labeled faucets and fixtures as standard, meaning they are designed to be more energy- and water-efficient than most other typical new and resale homes. The water- and energy-saving features built into every new KB home can also help homeowners save money on their monthly utility bills.
To learn more about KB Home’s new Trailside community in Thornton, visit www.kbhome.com or call 888-KB-HOMES.
About KB Home
KB Home is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilding companies in the United States. Since its founding in 1957, the company has built more than half a million quality homes. KB Home’s unique homebuilding approach lets each buyer customize their new home from lot location to floor plan and design features. As a leader in utilizing state-of-the-art sustainable building practices, all KB homes are highly energy efficient and meet strict ENERGY STAR(R) guidelines. This helps to lower monthly utility costs for homeowners, which the company demonstrates with its proprietary KB Home Energy Performance Guide(R) (EPG(R)). KB Home has been named an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award winner for four straight years and a WaterSense(R) Partner of the Year for four consecutive years. A FORTUNE 1,000 company, Los Angeles-based KB Home was the first homebuilder listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and trades under the ticker symbol “KBH.” For more information about KB Home’s new home communities, call 888-KB-HOMES or visit www.kbhome.com.
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- JPMorgan’s $7.2 Billion in Legal Fees Weigh on Earnings 1 view
- NTT America Builds on Strengths with New Channel Partner Program 1 view
- Cable Holds Ground Following Mixed Retail Sales Data 1 view
- Rent-A-Center Promotes Jonathan Parks to Vice President, Global Logistics and Distribution 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view
- Canadian housing starts rise in July 1 view
- Echelon Expands its IzoT Platform for the IIoT to Enable Multiprotocol Wired and Wireless Building Automation Systems 1 view
- US Groundbreaking, Building Permits Plunge in January 1 view
- Greek Current Account Deficit Widens 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Greek Current Account Deficit Widens 1 view
- UK House Prices Settle Down This Month 1 view
- Slight Drop In Japanese Inflation 1 view
- Schwab Announces Planned Launch of Schwab Intelligent Portfolios 1 view
- Western Union Holds 9th Annual Consumer Protection and Compliance Conference 1 view
- B&W Volund Consortium Awarded Contract To Build Waste-To-Energy Power Plant in Scotland 1 view
- Stocks Trade Mixed Ahead of Data and Earnings 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- The Federal Reserve Begins Its Two Day Meeting Today 1 view
- The Marcus Corporation Appoints Rachel McKinney Vice President of Human Resources 1 view