New Krispy Kreme Fruit Danish Now in Your Grocery Aisle
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts(R) launches its new line of individually wrapped Danish with the introduction of two delicious fruit filled varieties. Great with Krispy Kreme Coffee in the morning or as an afternoon snack, Krispy Kreme Apple Danish and Raspberry Danish are available now at participating US grocery stores and mass merchants.
Great with Krispy Kreme Coffee in the morning or as an afternoon snack, Krispy Kreme Apple Danish and Raspberry Danish are available now at participating US grocery stores and mass merchants. (Photo: Business Wire)
Krispy Kreme’s deliciously tasty twist on the traditional Danish wraps real fruit filling inside a sweet crust drizzled with white icing.
- Krispy Kreme Apple Danish- Made with Krispy Kreme’s signature dough and real apple filling. Individually wrapped.
- Krispy Kreme Raspberry Danish- Made with Krispy Kreme’s signature dough and real raspberry filling. Individually wrapped.
Krispy Kreme Danishes are not available in Krispy Kreme doughnut shops.
Krispy Kreme’s signature Original Glazed(R), Iced, KremeTM filled, and cake doughnuts, as well as a variety of honeybuns, mini-crullers, fruit pies, and other snack-sized doughnuts are available at over 10,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores throughout the United States.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 875 locations in more than 20 countries around the world. Krispy Kreme is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:KKD) . Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com.
- Stocks move higher after strong employment report 1 view
- Increasing Yields Benefit the Greenback 1 view
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. Announces Participation in Telsey Advisory Group’s 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- Mortgage REITs Still Trading Below Book Value…And Still a Bargain 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- US Housing Data Steps into the Spotlight 1 view
- Movado Group, Inc. to Present at the Telsey Advisory Group 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- CHARTS OF THE DAY 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Weak Manufacturing Data Sends Euro to Fresh 8-month Lows 1 view
- US stocks rise as signs of prolonged stimulus emerge 1 view
- Netflix tops S&P 500 in 2013, investors eye earnings report 1 view
- Strong GDP Growth From Ireland 1 view
- BIND Therapeutics Appoints Hagop Youssoufian, M.Sc., M.D. as Chief Medical Officer 1 view
- American manufacturers outpace expectations: ISM 1 view
- Euro Declines on Weak PMI Ahead of Jobs Report, RSI is Oversold 1 view
- Ryanair shares slide on safety concerns 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- European Session – Dollar rebounds after jobless claims and services PMI data 1 view