Asure Software Ranked Number 459 on Deloitte’s 2014 Technology Fast 500TM List of Fastest Growing Companies in North America
Asure Software today announced it ranked number 459 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500TM, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America. Asure grew 154 percent from 2009 to 2013, the time period for this year’s rankings.
“We are very pleased to be named to the Deloitte 2014 Technology Fast 500TM list during a period of re-building for Asure Software,” commented Pat Goepel, CEO and President of Asure Software. “Over the next few years we look to move further up the list as we’re just starting to hit our stride as a leader in the area of SaaS-based workspace and workforce management solutions.”
“The companies ranked on the 2014 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 continue to set the bar for their industry higher each year,” said Eric Openshaw, vice chairman, Deloitte LLP and U.S. technology, media and telecommunications leader. “There are so many exciting products and smart thought leaders driving this list. We congratulate the Fast 500 companies and look forward to seeing them continue their momentum into 2015.”
“For 20 years, the Deloitte Fast 500 rankings have honored the innovation that is part of these companies’ DNA,” added Jim Atwell, national managing partner of the emerging growth company practice, Deloitte & Touche LLP. “We’re glad to be serving these high-growth companies, and helping the technology sector recognize the great strides and transformation these companies are making in their respective areas.”
About Deloitte’s 2014 Technology Fast 500TM
Technology Fast 500, conducted by Deloitte LLP, provides a ranking of the fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies – both public and private – in North America. Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2009 to 2013.
In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500 recognition, companies must own proprietary intellectual property or technology that is sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company’s operating revenues. Companies must have base-year operating revenues of at least $50,000 USD or CD, and current-year operating revenues of at least $5 million USD or CD. Additionally, companies must be in business for a minimum of five years and be headquartered within North America.
About Asure Software
Asure Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASUR) headquartered in Austin, Texas, offers cloud-based time and labor management and workspace management solutions that help clients bring space and time together. Asure serves approximately 6,000 clients worldwide and currently offers two main product lines: AsureSpaceTM workplace management solutions enable organizations to maximize the ROI of their real estate, and AsureForce(R) time and labor management solutions deliver efficient management of human resource and payroll processes. For more information, please visit www.asuresoftware.com.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward Looking Statements
This release may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Any forward-looking statements and all other statements that may be made in this news release that are not historical facts are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially. Please refer to Asure Software’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for more information on the risk factors that could cause actual results to differ. Copies of Asure Software’s filing are available from the SEC, may be found on Asure Software’s website, or may be obtained upon request from Asure Software.
- FOREX Watch: US dollar breaks sticking point 1 view
- US Dollar Edges Higher on ADP Employment Report 1 view
- Fedex & UPS Scramble Amid Media Fire 1 view
- Stocks close mixed despite strong economic data 1 view
- US Demand, Global Prospects to Boost Canada’s Economy in 2014 1 view
- Eurozone Retail Sector Under Pressure 1 view
- Spanish Inflation Falls Back To Zero 1 view
- Vernalis, all eyes on the new cough/cold drug 1 view
- Lululemon Tanks on Guidance Woes 1 view
- Baylor Scott & White Health and Tenet to Partner on Five North Texas Hospitals 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Earnings preview: Target Corp. 1 view
- EUR/USD trades virtually unchanged 1 view
- Steady Reading On French Inflation 1 view
- Sterling Breaks Out on Strong Momentum 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Bel First Quarter Net Earnings Increase 122%, Sales Set a Record $142.0 Million 1 view
- Stocks Rebound on Outside Reversal Day Following Fed Minutes 1 view
- Burger King-Tim Hortons Merger Boosts Canadian Dollar 1 view
- North American Pair Falls on Income Data 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view