ClearBridge Energy MLP Total Return Fund Inc. Announces Unaudited Balance Sheet Information as of December 31, 2014
ClearBridge Energy MLP Total Return Fund Inc. (NYSE:CTR) announced today the unaudited statement of assets and liabilities, the net asset value and asset coverage ratio of the Fund as of December 31, 2014.
As of December 31, 2014, the Fund’s net assets were $902.0 million, and its net asset value per share was $23.55. The Fund’s asset coverage ratio under the Investment Company Act of 1940 (the “1940 Act”) with respect to total leverage was 403%.
|As of December 31, 2014|
|Cash and Cash Equivalents||2.5||0.07|
|Deferred Tax Liability||$||171.1||$||4.47|
|* The Fund’s asset coverage ratio under the 1940 Act was 403%.|
|Top Ten Holdings (as of December 31, 2014)**|
|Name||(millions)||% of Investments||***|
|Kinder Morgan Inc.||$||87.6||6.4||%|
|Enterprise Products Partners LP||87.4||6.4||%|
|MarkWest Energy Partners LP||87.3||6.4||%|
|Plains All American Pipeline LP||72.1||5.3||%|
|Targa Resources Partners LP||55.5||4.0||%|
|Energy Transfer Equity LP||54.1||3.9||%|
|Enbridge Energy Partners LP||54.0||3.9||%|
|Energy Transfer Partners LP||53.6||3.9||%|
|Buckeye Partners LP||49.2||3.6||%|
|DCP Midstream Partners LP||46.5||3.4||%|
|**Subject to change at any time|
|***Percent of Total Investments|
ClearBridge Energy MLP Total Return Fund Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company which is advised by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC (“LMPFA”) and subadvised by ClearBridge Investments, LLC (“ClearBridge”). LMPFA and ClearBridge are wholly owned subsidiaries of Legg Mason, Inc. (“Legg Mason”).
This financial data is unaudited.
The Fund files its semi-annual and annual reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as its complete schedule of portfolio holdings for the first and third quarters of each fiscal year on Form N-Q. These reports are available on the Commission’s website at www.sec.gov. To obtain information on Form N-Q or a semi-annual or annual report from the Fund, shareholders can call 1-888-777-0102.
For more information about the Fund, please call 1-888-777-0102 or consult the Fund’s website at www.lmcef.com. Hard copies of the Fund’s complete audited financial statements are available free of charge upon request.
Data and commentary provided in this press release are for informational purposes only. Legg Mason and its affiliates do not engage in selling shares of the Fund.
- DCT Industrial Trust(R) to Present at Citi 2015 Global Property CEO Conference 1 view
- Oil breaks through a key level 1 view
- Intraday Comment 22/01/2015 1 view
- Care.com & Yahoo Parenting Happiness Survey Reveals People Without Kids Are Happier Than Parents; Yet, More Than Half of Them Think They’d Be Happier as Parents. Plus, a Majority of Parents Feel Happier Now That They Have Children. 1 view
- Green Dot’s GoBank Checking Account Launches Exclusively at Walmart 1 view
- US, global stocks rise amid revised IMF forecast 1 view
- Aussie Edges Lower as Yuan Declines 1 view
- The Pound moves toward support levels 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- US dollar hits monthly low on Fed speculation 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Knowles Corporation Appoints New Chief Technology Officer 1 view
- China Takes Mantel as Largest African Sweet Crude Oil Importer 1 view
- Polish Industrial Production Recovers 1 view
- Unemployment benefit claims fall to five-year lows 1 view
- USD/CAD – it’s all about volume 1 view
- Asian Stocks Decline; But Not From Chinese Inflation Data 1 view
- Stock rally cut short as partial government shutdown enters its second day 1 view
- US industrial production rebounds in May 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Rebounds as Trade Balance Improves 1 view
- Crude declines on Syria weapons deal 1 view