Huntair Facility Wins 2015 Oregon Governor’s Safety Award
CES Group, a Nortek company (NASDAQ:NTK) , announces that its Huntair(R) facility located in Tualatin, Oregon, has been selected to receive one of the two 2015 Oregon Governor’s Occupational Safety & Health (GOSH) Conference Safety and Health Advocate (team) Awards.
CES Group’s Huntair facility is one of two employers selected to receive this annual award that honors organizations and individuals who make extraordinary contributions to workplace safety and health. Individuals and organizations are nominated by their peers and judged by a committee. Prior to this GOSH Award, Huntair also earned two consecutive Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP) Awards, a recognition program which promotes effective safety and health management.
“This series of awards is the result of hard work and dedication by hundreds of employees executing the Target Zero Safety Program developed and administered at our Huntair facility by our Safety team of Chad Gooch, Steve Kosta and Mike Jewett,” said John Albert, general manager of Huntair. “The Governor’s Award elevates the Huntair workplace into the top 1% of safest workplaces in Oregon, an accomplishment that all of us at Huntair worked hard to achieve and are proud to accept.”
The Award winners will be honored at the Awards Luncheon, on Wednesday, March 11, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland in conjunction with the 2015 Oregon Governor’s Occupational Safety & Health Conference, the largest event of its kind in the Northwest.
Approximately 630 people work on-site in the Huntair facility in engineering, design, support and production functions. Initially targeting the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries, Huntair widened its scope to include heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products for data centers and commercial building applications such as biotech, healthcare and aerospace. Huntair is known in the HVAC industry for developing the patented FANWALL TECHNOLOGY(R) system, a fully-integrated and engineered system of state-of-the-art fans, motors, cabinetry, controls, and accessories that can be easily combined to match new construction and retrofit application requirements. Today, more than 100,000 FANWALL(R) cubes have been installed around the world.
Huntair(R), a CES Group brand, was founded in 1993 in Oregon and is headquartered today in Tualatin, Oregon, outside of Portland. In 2006, Huntair became part of CES Group, the largest manufacturer of custom HVAC equipment in North America.
About Nortek Inc. and CES Group, LLC
CES Group, LLC is a subsidiary of Nortek, Inc., a global, diversified company whose many market-leading brands deliver broad capabilities and a wide array of innovative, technology-driven products and solutions for lifestyle improvement at home and at work. Please visit www.ces-group.com and www.nortekinc.com for more information.
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- US Pension Fund Fitness Tracker: No Reversal in Q4, Funding Ratios Decline for Fourth Consecutive Quarter 1 view
- Forex News – Week Ahead – RBNZ and Australian jobs data in focus 1 view
- Euro Moves Higher as Tensions are De-escalated 1 view
- US Dollar Weaker Ahead of FOMC Minutes 1 view
- Philips Selects Revolutionary Voice Recognition Software from VoiceItt as Winner of Annual Innovation Fellows Competition 1 view
- JPY weaker on BoP, SEK inflation in focus 1 view
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
- Financials on the Ropes; XLF Underperforms 1 view
- Euro Declines on Weak PMI Ahead of Jobs Report, RSI is Oversold 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- AUD/USD climbs ahead of the Reserve Bank of Australia 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view
- Stocks Consolidates on Weak Data 1 view
- Northern Trust Announces Manila, the Philippines Office Opening 1 view
- The Importance of Cash Savings 1 view
- Canadian Business Optimism rises: BOC 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view