Lazard Global Total Return and Income Fund Declares Monthly Distribution
The Board of Directors of Lazard Global Total Return and Income Fund, Inc. (the “Fund”) (NYSE:LGI) has authorized the Fund to declare today, pursuant to a level distribution policy, a monthly distribution of $0.09282 per share on the Fund’s outstanding common stock. The distribution is payable on February 23, 2015 to shareholders of record on February 12, 2015. The ex-dividend date is February 10, 2015.
Portfolio data as of December 31, 2014 including performance, asset allocation, top 10 holdings, sector weightings, regional exposure, and other Fund characteristics have been posted on Lazard Asset Management’s (“LAM”) website, www.LazardNet.com. Additionally, any notices required by Section 19(a) of the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, which provides information regarding the respective estimated amounts of each monthly distribution derived from net investment income, net realized capital gains (short- and long-term) and return of capital, will also be available on www.LazardNet.com.
The Fund’s objective is total return, consisting of capital appreciation and current income. The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by primarily investing in a portfolio of approximately 35 to 45 equity securities with a market capitalization of at least $5 billion at the time of purchase that are domiciled in those countries that comprise the MSCI World Index. The Fund seeks enhanced income by investing in short duration (typically less than one year) emerging market forward currency contracts and other emerging market debt instruments.
An indirect subsidiary of Lazard Ltd (NYSE:LAZ) , LAM, the Fund’s investment manager, offers a range of equity, fixed-income, and alternative investment products worldwide. As of September 30, 2014, LAM and affiliated asset management companies in the Lazard Group managed $198 billion worth of client assets. For more information about LAM, please go to www.LazardNet.com.
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Freightliner Group Limited; Expands Rail Operations in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Australia 1 view
- US Housing Starts Rise Nearly 30 Percent YOY 1 view
- US Dollar Index Gains as Euro, Pound Edge Lower 1 view
- The Federal Reserve Begins Its Two Day Meeting Today 1 view
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view
- Guidance Software Appoints New Chief Marketing Officer to Drive Market Awareness and Customer Growth 1 view
- Exterran Holdings Nominates Five New Directors to Its Board 1 view
- FOREX FORECAST FOR 6-10 APRIL 2015 1 view
- Cigna Study: More than One-Fourth of U.S. Consumers with Dental Insurance Don’t Take Advantage of Their Coverage for Preventive Checkups 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view
- Strong Dollar Drives Commodities Losses 1 view
- New Relic Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing 1 view
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 1 view
- US Manufacturing Survey Improves 1 view
- Janet Yellen’s major undertaking 1 view
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 1 view