MOSFET H-bridge from Diodes Incorporated Reduces Footprint by 50%
Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD), a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality application specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic and analog semiconductor markets, today announced two new H-bridge devices: the DMHC4035LSD and the DMHC3025LSD. This pair of MOSFET H-bridges simplifies motor driving and inductive wireless charging circuits by cutting component count and reducing PCB footprint by 50%. The 40V-rated H-bridge, the DMHC4035LSD, is targeted at meeting the requirements of automotive motor driving applications, whereas the 30V-rated H-bridge, the DMHC3025LSD, is suitable for 12V single-phase fan applications.
By packaging dual N-channel and dual P-channel MOSFETs to make a full H-bridge in just a single 5mm x 6mm SO-8 footprint, the DMHC3025LSD and DMHC4035LSD replace the equivalent four SOT23 or two SO-8 packages for a wide range of space-constrained automotive and industrial applications, including: low-power DC brushless motor driving, fan control and similar requirements for driving inductive loads.
The H-bridges space-saving advantage is complemented by the low RDS(ON) performance of the MOSFETs: typically 45m at 10V VGS and 65m at -10V VGS, respectively, for the 40V N-channel and P-channel devices. The minimal conduction losses resulting from the low on resistance mean the H-bridges are able to tolerate higher continuous current under motor stall conditions. Under +70oC high ambient operating temperature, the 30V and 40V H-bridges can support continuous currents of 3A and 2A, respectively, thereby accommodating worst-case motor stall currents. Further information is available at www.diodes.com.
About Diodes Incorporated
Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD), a Standard and Poor’s SmallCap 600 and Russell 3000 Index company, is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality application specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic and analog semiconductor markets. Diodes serves the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial, and automotive markets. Diodes’ products include diodes, rectifiers, transistors, MOSFETs, protection devices, functional specific arrays, single gate logic, amplifiers and comparators, Hall-effect and temperature sensors; power management devices, including LED drivers, AC-DC converters and controllers, DC-DC switching and linear voltage regulators, and voltage references along with special function devices, such as USB power switches, load switches, voltage supervisors, and motor controllers. Diodes corporate headquarters, logistics center, and Americas’ sales office are located in Plano, Texas. Design, marketing, and engineering centers are located in Plano; San Jose, California; Taipei, Taiwan; Manchester, England; and Neuhaus, Germany. Diodes wafer fabrication facilities are located in Kansas City, Missouri and Manchester, with two more located in Shanghai, China. In addition, two assembly-test facilities are located in Shanghai; two are located in Chengdu, China, with one in Neuhaus and one in Taipei. Additional engineering, sales, warehouse, and logistics offices are located in Fort Worth, Texas; Taipei; Hong Kong; Manchester; Shanghai; Shenzhen, China; Seongnam-si, South Korea; Suwon, South Korea; Tokyo, Japan; and Munich, Germany, with support offices throughout the world. For further information, including SEC filings, visit Diodes website at http://www.diodes.com.
- Exterran Holdings Nominates Five New Directors to Its Board 1 view
- FOREX FORECAST FOR 6-10 APRIL 2015 1 view
- Cigna Study: More than One-Fourth of U.S. Consumers with Dental Insurance Don’t Take Advantage of Their Coverage for Preventive Checkups 1 view
- NASDAQ Breaks Out on Robust Momentum 1 view
- Canadian Retail Sales Could Show Modest Improvement in February 1 view
- Dennis J. DeCore Joins Comstock Capital Value Fund 1 view
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view
- Strong Dollar Drives Commodities Losses 1 view
- New Relic Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Hulk Hogan(R), Chris Jericho(R), PaigeTM and Daniel Bryan(R) Headline New Season of WWE TOUGH ENOUGH(R) on USA Network Launching June 23 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Treads Water on Divergent Data Releases 1 view
- UK Economy Said to Have Expanded 0.9% in Q1: NIESR 1 view
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Freightliner Group Limited; Expands Rail Operations in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Australia 1 view
- US Housing Starts Rise Nearly 30 Percent YOY 1 view
- US Dollar Index Gains as Euro, Pound Edge Lower 1 view
- The Federal Reserve Begins Its Two Day Meeting Today 1 view
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view