Engility to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results on March 3, 2015
Engility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:EGL) will release fourth quarter and full year 2014 financial results after market close on Tuesday, March 3, 2015. The Company will host a conference call at 5 p.m. Eastern Time the same day to discuss the financial results.
Access to a webcast of the live conference call can be obtained through the Investor Relations section of the company’s website (www.engilitycorp.com). Participants should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the live event to download and install any necessary audio software.
Listeners may also participate in the conference call by dialing (877) 474-9503 (domestic) or (857) 244-7556 (international) and entering pass code 69731195.
A replay will be available on the company’s website approximately two hours after the conference call and continuing for one year. A telephonic replay also will be available through March 10, 2015 at (888) 286-8010 (domestic) or (617) 801-6888 (international) and entering pass code 78273585.
Engility is a pure-play government services contractor providing highly skilled personnel wherever, whenever they are needed in a cost-effective manner. Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Engility is a leading provider of specialized technical consulting, program and business support services, engineering and technology lifecycle support, information technology modernization and sustainment, supply chain services and logistics management, and training and education for the U.S. Government. To learn more about Engility, please visit www.engilitycorp.com.
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 1 view
- US manufacturing industry hits 8-month high: Markit 1 view
- Argentina Sees Trade Balance Pick Up 1 view
- Hulk Hogan(R), Chris Jericho(R), PaigeTM and Daniel Bryan(R) Headline New Season of WWE TOUGH ENOUGH(R) on USA Network Launching June 23 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Treads Water on Divergent Data Releases 1 view
- UK Economy Said to Have Expanded 0.9% in Q1: NIESR 1 view
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Freightliner Group Limited; Expands Rail Operations in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Australia 1 view
- US Housing Starts Rise Nearly 30 Percent YOY 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Exterran Holdings Nominates Five New Directors to Its Board 1 view
- FOREX FORECAST FOR 6-10 APRIL 2015 1 view
- Cigna Study: More than One-Fourth of U.S. Consumers with Dental Insurance Don’t Take Advantage of Their Coverage for Preventive Checkups 1 view
- NASDAQ Breaks Out on Robust Momentum 1 view
- Canadian Retail Sales Could Show Modest Improvement in February 1 view
- Dennis J. DeCore Joins Comstock Capital Value Fund 1 view
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view
- Strong Dollar Drives Commodities Losses 1 view
- New Relic Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view