EPIX Presents Road To the NHL Stadium SeriesTM brought to you by Coors Light U.S. Television Premiere on February 3 at 10pm ET/PT, 9C
EPIX Presents Road To the NHL Stadium SeriesTM brought to you by Coors Light will make its U.S. Television Premiere on EPIX February 3 at 10pm ET/PT, 9C with four weekly episodes focused on the reigning Stanley Cup(R) Champion Los Angeles Kings and their division rivals, the San Jose Sharks, as they prepare for the 2015 Coors Light NHL Stadium SeriesTM at Levi’s(R) Stadium in Santa Clara, California on Saturday, February 21. This series follows the popular EPIX Presents Road To the NHL Winter ClassicTM that premiered on the network in December 2014.
The series and digital all-access pass will be supported with an integrated marketing campaign including national and local TV, print, radio, outdoor, paid and promotional digital advertising and aggressive social media outreach. Coors Light joins the series as presenting sponsor.
Watch the spot for EPIX Presents Road To the NHL Stadium SeriesTM brought to you by Coors Light: http://epx.ms/1yoNR8P.
The NHL / EPIX partnership is a commitment to deliver unprecedented reach to the loyal NHL base of almost 60 million U.S. hockey fans with a unique digital all-access free pass to see the entire series. Fans are able to stream each episode live as it premieres on EPIX via the following digital platforms:
- Online at http://www.epix.com/nhl, NHL.com and the Sharks and Kings websites
- Via the EPIX and NHL Facebook pages
- Via the official app of the NHL available on Android and iOS
- Via the official EPIX App on Android, iOS, XBOX 360, PS3, PS4, Roku and Windows 8
Non-EPIX subscribers in the United States who want to stream the series online, on demand, or via their game consoles or mobile devices will have the ability to register for a limited free trial to the EPIX service at: http://www.epix.com/freetrial/nhl.
Produced by 52-time Emmy(R) award winner Ross Greenburg, the series will provide viewers with a sports tech driven, intimate look at these athletes-in their professional and personal settings, capturing all the action, drama, heartaches, and triumphs as they unfold.
EPIX PRESENTS ROAD TO THE NHL STADIUM SERIESTM BROUGHT TO YOU BY COORS LIGHT
Premiere – Tuesday, Feb. 3 at 10pm ET/PT, 9C
Episode 2 – Tuesday, Feb. 10 at 10pm ET/PT, 9C
Episode 3 – Tuesday, Feb. 17 at 10pm ET/PT, 9C
Episode 4- Tuesday, Feb. 24 at 10pm ET/PT, 9C
For more information about the series and to download a PDF of the Press Brochure go to: http://press.epixhd.com.
EPIX Presents Road To The NHL Stadium SeriesTM brought to you by Coors Light is an EPIX Original series. Ross Greenburg is the executive producer; Johnson McKelvy is the coordinating producer; Fritz Mitchell is the senior producer; Mike Greenburg, Alicia Zubikowski, Peter Rogaris, and Jonathan Fierro are the producers; Aaron Cohen is the writer; Peter Franchella is the director of photography; and John Sands and Wayne Sharpe are the composers. Mark Greenberg and Ross Bernard are the executive producers for EPIX, Jill Burkhart is the producer for EPIX, and Valerie Bishop is the associate producer for EPIX.
About the NHL
The National Hockey League (NHL(R)), founded in 1917, consists of 30 Member Clubs, each reflecting the League’s international makeup with players from more than 20 countries represented on team rosters, vying for the most cherished and historic trophy in professional sports – the Stanley Cup(R). Each year the NHL entertains more than 250 million fans in-arena and through its partners on national television and radio; more than 10 million fans on its social platforms; and more than 300 million fans online at NHL.com. In Canada, the 2014-15 season marks the beginning of a landmark 12-year broadcast and multimedia agreement with Rogers Communications, which includes national rights to NHL games on all platforms in all languages. In the United States, the NHL is in the fourth season of its 10-year agreement with NBC and NBCSN, the 10th consecutive season both networks have served as national television partners. The NHL is committed to giving back to the community with programs including: Hockey is for EveryoneTM, which supports nonprofit youth hockey organizations across North America; Hockey Fights CancerTM, raising money for local and national cancer organizations; NHL GreenTM, which is committed to pursuing sustainable business practices; and a partnership with the You Can Play Project, which is committed to supporting the LGBT community and fighting homophobia in sports. The NHL received three 2014 Sports Business Awards: “Sports League of the Year,” “Sports Executive of the Year” recognizing Commissioner Gary Bettman, and “Sports Event of the Year” for the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic(R). For more information, visit NHL.com.
EPIX is a premium movie and original programming entertainment service delivering the latest movie releases, classic film franchises, original documentaries, comedy and music events on TV, on demand, online and on devices. Launched in October 2009, EPIX has pioneered the development and proliferation of “TV Everywhere.” It was the first premium network to provide multi-platform access to its content online at EPIX.com and was the first premium network to launch on XBOX 360, PlayStation(R), iOS, Android tablets, Windows 8.1 and Roku(R) players. EPIX is available to authenticated subscribers on hundreds of devices including Apple(R) iPads(R) and iPhones(R) and is the only premium service providing all its programming on all platforms, delivering more movies than any other premium network, with thousands of titles available for streaming.
EPIX is a joint venture between Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA and VIA.B), its Paramount Pictures unit, Lionsgate (NYSE:LGF) and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (MGM). Through relationships with cable, satellite and telco partners, EPIX is available to over 50 million homes nationwide. For more information about EPIX, go to www.EPIX.com. Follow EPIX on Twitter @EpixHD (http://www.twitter.com/EpixHD) on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EPIX), YouTube (http://youtube.com/EPIX), Instagram (http://instagram.com/EPIX), Google+ (http://plus.google.com/+EPIX), Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/EPIX) and Vine (https://vine.co/EPIX).
NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and the word mark NHL Winter Classic are registered trademarks and the NHL Winter Classic logo, Road To The NHL Winter Classic, NHL Stadium Series name and logo and Road To The NHL Stadium Series are trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. (c) NHL 2015. All Rights Reserved.
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view
- Strong Dollar Drives Commodities Losses 1 view
- New Relic Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing 1 view
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 1 view
- US Manufacturing Survey Improves 1 view
- Janet Yellen’s major undertaking 1 view
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view
- Guidance Software Appoints New Chief Marketing Officer to Drive Market Awareness and Customer Growth 1 view
- Exterran Holdings Nominates Five New Directors to Its Board 1 view
- FOREX FORECAST FOR 6-10 APRIL 2015 1 view
- Cigna Study: More than One-Fourth of U.S. Consumers with Dental Insurance Don’t Take Advantage of Their Coverage for Preventive Checkups 1 view
- NASDAQ Breaks Out on Robust Momentum 1 view
- Canadian Retail Sales Could Show Modest Improvement in February 1 view
- Dennis J. DeCore Joins Comstock Capital Value Fund 1 view
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view