Harris Warsaw Joins Pitney Bowes as Senior Vice President of Sales, Global SMB Solutions
Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI) , a global technology company that provides products and solutions that power commerce, today announced that Harris Warsaw has joined the company as Senior Vice President of Sales, Global SMB Solutions, reporting to Mark Shearer, Executive Vice President and President, Pitney Bowes Global SMB Solutions. Warsaw will oversee all sales channels for the Global SMB Solutions group.
Warsaw has extensive experience in indirect and direct sales and marketing, along with deep knowledge of the small and medium business marketplace. Before joining Pitney Bowes, Warsaw spent 41 years at IBM and held a number of senior executive sales and marketing management positions. Most recently he was Vice President, U.S. North Enterprise Sales. Warsaw’s vast global experience includes a five-year post in France.
“I am delighted that Harris Warsaw has joined our team to lead our global sales organization,” said Shearer. “Harris brings direct experience and success leading a global sales organization in the SMB market and will drive our Go-to-Market and Geo-Footprint strategies, which will add value for our more than 1.5 million SMB clients.”
Warsaw holds a B.A. degree in Business Administration and Management from Pace University.
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. More than 1.5 million clients in approximately 100 countries around the world rely on products, solutions and services from Pitney Bowes. For additional information, visit Pitney Bowes at www.pb.com.
- Canadian Dollar Rebounds as Trade Balance Improves 1 view
- Crude declines on Syria weapons deal 1 view
- US Dollar Weakens on Dismal GDP Report 1 view
- Nuance Plunges, Icahn Grunges 1 view
- PBTEEN UNVEILS ECO-CONSCIOUS CAPSULE COLLECTION WITH WORLD CHAMPION SURFER KELLY SLATER 1 view
- US Consumer Sentiment Declines in March: Reuters/University of Michigan 1 view
- EUR/USD at Risk 1 view
- FDA Approves Jakafi(R) (ruxolitinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Uncontrolled Polycythemia Vera 1 view
- Fluor’s Peter Oosterveer Elected to Board of U.S.-China Business Council 1 view
- Stocks Notch Up Losses for a Third Consecutive Session 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- US dollar hits monthly low on Fed speculation 1 view
- Gold Miners Gain Traction Against the Yellow Metal 1 view
- Polish Buses Offer On-Board Self-Ticketing with Verifone NFC Payment Devices 1 view
- Stocks are Buoyed by Robust Retail Sales 1 view
- China Takes Mantel as Largest African Sweet Crude Oil Importer 1 view
- Polish Industrial Production Recovers 1 view
- Unemployment benefit claims fall to five-year lows 1 view
- American Campus Communities Wins Eight INNOVATOR Awards at Student Housing Business’ Interface Conference 1 view
- Asian Stocks Decline; But Not From Chinese Inflation Data 1 view
- Stock rally cut short as partial government shutdown enters its second day 1 view