Target Corporation to Webcast Presentation to Investors on March 3
Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) will webcast its meeting with the financial community on March 3 from approximately 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time. Investors and others are invited to access the presentations and Q&A session online on the Events & Presentations section of Target.com/Investors. The webcast will be archived for at least 90 days following the meeting.
At the meeting, Target will discuss its strategic and financial plans and provide guidance for the company’s expected fiscal 2015 financial performance. Speakers will include:
- Brian Cornell, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
- John Mulligan, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Casey Carl, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer
- Kathee Tesija, Executive Vice President and Chief Merchandising and Supply Chain Officer
- Jeff Jones, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) serves guests at 1,790 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|