Riverbed Wins a Frost & Sullivan 2015 CIO Impact Award in Unified Communications and Collaboration
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ:RVBD) , the leader in application performance infrastructure, today announced that Frost & Sullivan has honored the company in its annual 2015 CIO Impact Awards. Riverbed(R) was named one of the 44 winners for implementing a new cloud-based collaboration platform that has already improved the way employees work across the global organization. This year’s award-winners include enterprise teams and individuals that are enabling breakthrough business models and strategies through the innovative use of transformative technologies.
A panel of expert judges, that included award-winning chief information officers and Frost & Sullivan researchers, determined that Riverbed executed an outstanding unified communications and collaboration platform project by overhauling collaboration tools with cloud-based applications. Riverbed deployed Microsoft Office 365 for productivity anywhere, Yammer for enterprise social networking, OneDrive for cloud file sharing, and other cloud-based tools for collaboration. Awards are being presented to the IT teams that led the highest-scoring projects in eight categories: Enterprise Social Networking, Advanced Software Development, Enterprise Architecture, Mobility, Cloud Computing, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Data and Network Resilience, and Advanced Analytics and Big Data. Winners of the 2015 CIO Impact Awards were honored at a gala event on February 10, 2015, at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco, Calif., in association with the 3rd Annual ConNEXTions 2015: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange. At the gala Riverbed was named “Best in Class” in the Unified Communications and Collaboration category.
“We are delighted to receive this prestigious award and be recognized for our internal IT achievements,” said Jerry M. Kennelly, Chairman and CEO, Riverbed. “Our CIO, Ginna Raahauge and key members of the IT team led the effort with help from employees across the company.”
“At our core,” Kennelly continued, “Riverbed is about application performance that drives business performance, and that’s exactly what this IT initiative has achieved for our global workforce. Like our customers, Riverbed is a hybrid enterprise, using on-premises, cloud and SaaS applications. And like our customers, we use Riverbed products to provide optimization, visibility and control – in this case to deliver the new cloud-based, collaboration application platform to our employees. As we continue to deploy SaaS applications within company, it helps us even better understand the challenges companies face and the best solutions to leverage all the benefits of hybrid networking.”
Riverbed is the leader in Application Performance Infrastructure. The Riverbed Application Performance PlatformTM enables CIOs to deliver, control, and optimize all IT resources across the hybrid enterprise. It is the most complete platform to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance.
Connect with Riverbed
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. www.frost.com.
Riverbed, at more than $1 billion in annual revenue, is the leader in Application Performance Infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for the hybrid enterprise to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed enables hybrid enterprises to transform application performance into a competitive advantage by maximizing employee productivity and leveraging IT to create new forms of operational agility. Riverbed’s 25,000+ customers include 97% of both the Fortune 100 and the Forbes Global 100. Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed and any Riverbed product or service name or logo used herein are trademarks of Riverbed Technology, Inc. All other trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 2 views
- Cablevision Promotes Bret Richter to Executive Vice President, Corporate Finance & Development 2 views
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
- Citizens Bank Launches New Multi Year Borrowing Option for Student Loans 1 view
- Buying Opportunities USD/CAD – Forex Trading Tips 1 view
- USD/CAD Tests Support as Negative Momentum Accelerates 1 view
- Dan Borland to Lead Wells Fargo’s Orange County Commercial Real Estate Office 1 view
- Argentina Sees Trade Balance Pick Up 1 view
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 1 view
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. and SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Issue Statement on Proposed New IRS Regulations and Submit Comment Letter 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 1 view
- Gannett Names Cam McClelland Controller 1 view
- Concurrent Targets Latin America with WESCO Agreement 1 view
- Dollar falls a fourth day on weak US housing and jobless claims data 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Trading Outlook – AUD/NZD 1 view
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation Completes United Surgical Partners International and Aspen Healthcare Transactions 1 view