Rexnord Corporation Names George Moore to Its Board of Directors
Rexnord Corporation (NYSE:RXN) today announced that George C. Moore will join the Company’s Board of Directors effective February 12, 2015.
Mr. Moore currently serves as a director of Wastequip, Inc., a leading manufacturer of waste handling and recycling equipment in North America, where he has served since 2012. Prior to joining Wastequip, Mr. Moore served as Executive Vice President of Rexnord from 2006 to 2012 and as Rexnord’s Chief Financial Officer from 2006 to 2008 and as acting CFO for portions of 2009 and 2010. Mr. Moore has also served as a director of Jacuzzi Brands Corp. from 2008 to 2009 and as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Maytag Corporation, a manufacturer of major appliances and household products, from 2003 to 2006. Prior to that, Mr. Moore served as Group Chief Financial Officer and Group Vice President of Finance at Danaher Corporation, a manufacturer of process / environmental controls and tools and components, where he was employed from 1993 to 2003. Mr. Moore began his career at Arthur Andersen & Co., a former accounting firm. Mr. Moore has also served on the advisory board of FM Global from 2004 to 2012.
George M. Sherman, Rexnord’s Non-Executive Chairman, stated: “We are pleased to have George join our Board. He has an exceptional background, and possesses the skills and qualities that will make valuable contributions to Rexnord and help drive shareholder value.”
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rexnord is comprised of two strategic platforms, Process & Motion Control and Water Management, with approximately 7,400 employees worldwide. The Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services specified, highly-engineered mechanical components used within complex systems. The Water Management platform designs, procures, manufactures and markets products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation. Additional information about the Company can be found at www.rexnord.com.
Cautionary Statement on Forward-Looking Statements
Information in this release may involve outlook, expectations, beliefs, plans, intentions, strategies or other statements regarding the future, which are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. All forward-looking statements included in this release are based upon information available to Rexnord Corporation as of the date of the release, and Rexnord Corporation assumes no obligation to update any such forward-looking statements. The statements in this release are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results could differ materially from current expectations. Numerous factors could cause or contribute to such differences. Please refer to “Risk Factors” and “Cautionary Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements” in the Company’s Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2014 as well as the Company’s annual, quarterly and current reports filed on Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a further discussion of the factors and risks associated with the business.
- Rovi Corporation Issues Statement Regarding Engaged Capital’s Intention to Nominate Directors 1 view
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Freightliner Group Limited; Expands Rail Operations in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Australia 1 view
- US Housing Starts Rise Nearly 30 Percent YOY 1 view
- US Dollar Index Gains as Euro, Pound Edge Lower 1 view
- CBTS Compliant with SSAE-16 and HIPAA Standards 1 view
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view
- Guidance Software Appoints New Chief Marketing Officer to Drive Market Awareness and Customer Growth 1 view
- US stocks rebound as investors eye an end to the budget impasse 1 view
- Exterran Holdings Nominates Five New Directors to Its Board 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view
- Strong Dollar Drives Commodities Losses 1 view
- New Relic Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering 1 view
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing 1 view
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 1 view
- US Manufacturing Survey Improves 1 view
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 1 view
- US manufacturing industry hits 8-month high: Markit 1 view
- Hulk Hogan(R), Chris Jericho(R), PaigeTM and Daniel Bryan(R) Headline New Season of WWE TOUGH ENOUGH(R) on USA Network Launching June 23 1 view