Salix Pharmaceuticals Announces 4Q and FY2014 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SLXP) today announced that the Company will report fourth quarter and full year 2014 financial results following the close of the U.S. financial markets on Monday, March 2, 2015.
The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET on Monday, March 2, 2015. Interested parties can access the conference call by way of web cast or telephone. The live web cast will be available at www.salix.com. A replay of the web cast will be available at the same location. The telephone numbers to access the live conference call are (877) 757-0919 (U.S. and Canada) or (913)-643-3827 (international.) The access code for the live call is 765682. The telephone numbers to access the replay of the call are (888) 203-1112 or 719-457-0820. The access code for the replay is 6088581.
Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd., headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, develops and markets prescription pharmaceutical products and medical devices for the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. Salix’s strategy is to in-license late-stage or marketed proprietary therapeutic products, complete any required development and regulatory submission of these products, and commercialize them through the Company’s 500-member specialty sales force.
Salix trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “SLXP”.
For more information, please visit our website at www.salix.com or contact the Company at 919-862-1000. Follow us on Twitter (@SalixPharma) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/SalixPharma). Information on our Twitter feed, Facebook page and website is not incorporated in our SEC filings.
- EUR/USD recovery: Short-lived? 1 view
- Stocks move lower led down by consumer stocks 1 view
- Further Weakness In Eurozone Manufacturing 1 view
- Commerce Bank Introduces New Visa(R) Rewards and Signature Rewards Credit Card Affiliations 1 view
- Community Bank Shares of Indiana, Inc. Names New Board Member 1 view
- Scripps Networks Interactive Appoints Mary Talbott as Corporate Secretary 1 view
- Sterling Bounces After Solid Production and Retail Data 1 view
- Hugh C. Tappan Appointed President of HCA’s South Atlantic Division 1 view
- Sterling Breaks Out; Focus Turns to US PMI and Claim 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Surprise Surge In Mexican Retail Sales 1 view
- eBay Announces $800 Million Deal 1 view
- US stocks rally as buying opportunity emerges 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Directionless as Trade Deficit Widens 1 view
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust to Host Institutional Investor and Security Analyst Conference in San Francisco, California September 28 & 29, 2015 1 view
- Italian Inflation Continues To Fall 1 view
- General Motors Hits the Gas 1 view
- GBPUSD Softer On Pessimistic Bank Of England Inflation Report 1 view
- US Inflation Slows Significantly 1 view