SONIC(R) Springs Forward to Summer with 25 Hand-Mixed Shake Flavors
SONIC(R) Drive-In (NASDAQ:SONC) is sweetening things up for the third year in a row with a total of 25 creamy and delicious Shake flavors all made with SONIC’s Real Ice Cream. The Shake Nation celebration starts this month and extends through the summer, offering guests an abundance of choices when the craving hits. To sweeten the deal a little more, SONIC Real Ice Cream Shakes are half-price after 8 p.m. now and all summer long.
SONIC’s Strawberry Cheesecake Shake (Photo: Business Wire)
Every SONIC Shake flavor starts with SONIC’s famous, rich and creamy Real Ice Cream, with clever combinations of flavors mixed in for an ideal treat. SONIC’s selection of masterfully mixed Shakes include guest favorites like Strawberry Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Fudge and Oreo(R) Chocolate. Beyond the 25 flavors on the menu, guests are encouraged to get creative and come up with their own creamy concoction; whatever enticing flavors guests are in the mood for, SONIC can whip up a special Shake just for them.
“Our team of culinary experts always delivers innovative flavors to make the SONIC experience more exciting, and just like anything else at SONIC, our 25 Shake flavors can be mixed and matched with endless combinations to make sure each guest gets exactly what they want,” said Chef Claes Petersson, vice president of product innovation of Sonic Corp. “Because each Shake is hand-mixed to order, our team members can whip up any flavor the guest can think of. We hope guests will see these 25 flavors as a starting point – a canvas for them to create their own perfect Shake masterpiece!”
In addition to classic Shake varieties of Chocolate and Vanilla, SONIC is serving up unique flavor combinations like Jalapeno Chocolate, Coconut Cream Pie and Chocolate Covered Banana.
SONIC’s 25 Shake flavors are in season for a limited time only, so head to your local SONIC Drive-in to try as many Shake flavors as you can.
About SONIC, America’s Drive-In
SONIC, America’s Drive-In, is the nation’s largest drive-in restaurant chain serving more than 3 million customers every day. Nearly 90 percent of SONIC’s 3,500 drive-in locations are owned and operated by local business men and women. Over the past 60 years, SONIC has delighted guests with signature menu items, more than 1.3 million drink combinations and friendly service by iconic Carhops. SONIC received top honors as America’s “#1 burger quick service restaurant,” ranking in the top 5 of all brands in the 2014 Temkin Experience Ratings report. To learn more about Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ/NM: SONC), please visit sonicdrivein.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Cablevision Promotes Bret Richter to Executive Vice President, Corporate Finance & Development 2 views
- Concurrent Targets Latin America with WESCO Agreement 1 view
- Dollar falls a fourth day on weak US housing and jobless claims data 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Trading Outlook – AUD/NZD 1 view
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation Completes United Surgical Partners International and Aspen Healthcare Transactions 1 view
- Trading Outlook – GBP/CAD 1 view
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
- Citizens Bank Launches New Multi Year Borrowing Option for Student Loans 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stock market fluctuates following earnings, Fed speculation 1 view
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 1 view
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. and SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Issue Statement on Proposed New IRS Regulations and Submit Comment Letter 1 view
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: Geopolitical Tensions Cool Down But Growth Concerns in Europe Heat Up 1 view
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 1 view
- Feeding America Furthers Its Mission of Fighting Hunger by Increasing Operational Efficiencies with Ultimate Software’s UltiPro 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 1 view
- Gannett Names Cam McClelland Controller 1 view