Dealertrack and Hyundai Motor America Enter into New Digital Marketing Partnership
Dealertrack (Nasdaq:TRAK) and Hyundai Motor America today announced a new partnership supporting Dealertrack and its Dealer.com digital marketing solution as endorsed providers in the Hyundai Dealer Digital Marketing Program.
The partnership empowers Hyundai dealers in the United States to incorporate Dealertrack’s industry-leading and integrated websites, inventory merchandising, digital retailing and advertising tools into their dealership’s digital marketing strategies and operations. The Hyundai Dealer Digital Marketing Program, which is available to all 830 Hyundai dealers in the United States, was created to deliver certified and proven digital marketing tools, services and solutions directly to its dealers while simplifying the car buying process for Hyundai customers.
“The partnership with Dealertrack will allow our Hyundai dealers to leverage Dealertrack’s connected digital marketing solutions to bring more efficiency and value to the shopping and purchasing processes,” said David Tourtlotte, senior group manager, Retail Marketing, Hyundai Motor America. “At Hyundai, we focus on providing an empowered automotive shopping experience to ensure all touch points with our brand – from online to in-store – are positive and rewarding.”
“As the automotive retail landscape evolves, and the online and in-store car shopping experience continues to converge, our partnership with Hyundai will help their dealers transform their businesses,” said Wayne Pastore, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing, Dealertrack. “This partnership builds on an already strong working relationship between Dealertrack, Dealer.com and Hyundai and will help Hyundai dealers attract, engage and convert more online vehicle shoppers than ever before, and build and grow their businesses.”
As part of the partnership, participating Hyundai dealers will receive a number of benefits, including:
- Hyundai-branded dealership website
- Automated Hyundai data and content for a dealer’s website and digital advertising
- A link to a dealer’s endorsed Dealer.com website from Hyundai’s online Dealer locators (HyundaiUSA.com and BuyHyundai.com)
- Special pricing on Digital Retailing, Advertising and Managed Services offerings
- Digital Advisor support
For more information about this partnership, please visit www.dealer.com/hyundai.
About Hyundai Motor America
Hyundai Motor America, headquartered in Fountain Valley, Calif., is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Co. of Korea. Hyundai vehicles are distributed throughout the United States by Hyundai Motor America and are sold and serviced through more than 830 dealerships nationwide. All Hyundai vehicles sold in the U.S. are covered by the Hyundai Assurance program, which includes the 5-year/60,000-mile fully transferable new vehicle limited warranty, Hyundai’s 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty and five years of complimentary Roadside Assistance. Hyundai Blue Link Connected Care provides owners of Hyundai models equipped with the Blue Link telematics system with proactive safety and car care services complimentary for one year with enrollment. These services include Automatic Collision Notification, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Vehicle Diagnostic Alert, Monthly Vehicle Health Report and in-vehicle service scheduling.
About Dealertrack Technologies (www.dealertrack.com)
Dealertrack Technologies’ intuitive and high-value web-based software solutions and services enhance efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive retail industry, including dealers, lenders, OEMs, third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers. In addition to the industry’s largest online credit application network, connecting more than 20,000 dealers with more than 1,500 lenders, Dealertrack Technologies delivers the industry’s most comprehensive solution set for automotive retailers, including Dealer Management System (DMS), Inventory, Sales and F&I, Digital Marketing and Registration and Titling solutions.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
Statements in this press release regarding the benefits of the Dealertrack solutions, and all other statements in this release other than the recitation of historical facts are forward-looking statements (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). These statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results, performance or achievements of Dealertrack Technologies to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such a difference include the performance and acceptance of the Dealertrack, Dealer.com and their solutions, and other risks listed in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2013 and our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings can be found on Dealertrack Technologies’ website at www.dealertrack.com and the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and Dealertrack Technologies disclaims any obligation to revise or update such statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events or circumstances.
- ABG and WWE(R) Launch TapoutTM Joint Venture 2 views
- Moderation In US Inflation 1 view
- Lululemon Swings on CEO Shakeup 1 view
- Poland’s Inflation Remains Subdued 1 view
- Tame Inflation Should Ease the Greenback 1 view
- European Session – Dollar recovers post-Fed losses, Swiss franc firm after SNB 1 view
- Dollar Weakens as Sentiment Improves 1 view
- Crude Oil Hits Contracts Highs Driving Up Energy Shares 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Germany Sentiment Lowers 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- ABG and WWE(R) Launch TapoutTM Joint Venture 2 views
- Strong Data Lifts Sterling but Resistance Holds 1 view
- Spanish Retail Sales Numbers Improve 1 view
- Rise in German Inflation Figures 1 view
- German Inflation Drops Further 1 view
- A Correction is Underway as Volatility Increases 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Finnish Economy Still Struggles 1 view
- JPY weaker on BoP, SEK inflation in focus 1 view
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise Only 0.1 Percent in July 1 view