Resources Global Professionals and Leeyo Announce Strategic Partnership
Resources Global Professionals (“RGP” or “the Company”) today announced that the Company has entered into a strategic partnership with Leeyo Software, the pioneering supplier of revenue cycle automation tools, to enhance its Revenue Recognition service offering.
“We are excited to partner with Leeyo,” said Tracey Figurelli, Global Managing Director of Information Management. “This alliance provides a complete solution to our clients’ requirement to meet the new complex Revenue Recognition standards.”
Added Shauna Watson, Global Managing Director of Finance and Accounting and Revenue Recognition subject matter expert, “RGP is helping our clients with the challenges of implementing the new standard in several ways. Through our flexible model, we are performing gap analyses and executing project plans, steering clients through the entire process from assessment to implementation, and providing operational support to manage day-to-day operations.”
RGP’s Revenue Recognition service offering provides a comprehensive assessment to clients, including a gap analysis and development of a future road map, as well as experienced, practical expertise in areas outside of finance and accounting to help clients implement a project plan and successfully meet the new standards. With the update to RevPro, Leeyo’s recently announced software release to address the new standards, companies can now manage the performance obligations, reassessment requirements, new judgments and estimates, dual reporting and cumulative effect calculations in an efficient and cost-effective way.
“Leeyo is excited about this opportunity to work with industry-recognized leaders like RGP to enhance our implementation services for our customers and build upon our integrated automation solution,” said Jagan Reddy, Leeyo’s Co-Founder and CEO. “RGP and Leeyo both bring real-world experience and deep technical knowledge to this business union.”
To mark the launch of the partnership, RGP and Leeyo will jointly present a webcast entitled A Software Solution for your ASU 2014-09 Rev Rec Challenges on Thursday, March 19, 2015, at 12pm ET. To register for this webcast, please click http://bit.ly/rgpleeyo.
Connect with us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/rgp; like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ResourcesGlobalProfessionals; and follow us on Twitter: @RGP.
RGP, the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ:RECN) , is a multinational professional services firm that helps business leaders execute internal initiatives. Partnering with business leaders, we drive internal change across all parts of a global enterprise – accounting, finance, risk management and internal audit, corporate advisory, strategic communications and restructuring, information management, human capital, supply chain management, healthcare solutions, and legal and regulatory services.
RGP was founded in 1996 within a Big Four accounting firm. Today, we are a publicly traded company with over 3,300 professionals, annually serving over 1,800 clients around the world from 68 practice offices.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, RGP has served 87 of the Fortune 100 companies.
The Company is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, the exchange’s highest tier by listing standards. More information about RGP is available at http://www.rgp.com.
Leeyo’s next-generation revenue recognition software, RevPro, enables companies and revenue teams of all sizes to manage the chaos of today’s manual data entry or customized processes. RevPro automates and manages every process facing a revenue team – seamlessly integrating with the quote-to-cash processes of any ERP system to deliver visibility, functionality and configurability to the revenue recognition and reporting process. Learn more about Leeyo and RevPro at Leeyo.com. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Herbalife Celebrates Grand Opening of Winston-Salem Innovation and Manufacturing Facility 1 view
- Hulk Hogan(R), Chris Jericho(R), PaigeTM and Daniel Bryan(R) Headline New Season of WWE TOUGH ENOUGH(R) on USA Network Launching June 23 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Rovi Corporation Issues Statement Regarding Engaged Capital’s Intention to Nominate Directors 1 view
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Freightliner Group Limited; Expands Rail Operations in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Australia 1 view
- CBTS Compliant with SSAE-16 and HIPAA Standards 1 view
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 1 view
- US stocks rebound as investors eye an end to the budget impasse 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view
- Strong Dollar Drives Commodities Losses 1 view
- Dennis J. DeCore Joins Comstock Capital Value Fund 1 view
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing 1 view
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 1 view
- Cigna Study: More than One-Fourth of U.S. Consumers with Dental Insurance Don’t Take Advantage of Their Coverage for Preventive Checkups 1 view
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 1 view