Dyax Corp. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
Dyax Corp. (NASDAQ:DYAX) announced today that executive management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- The 2015 RBC Capital Markets’ Global Healthcare Conference being held February 24-25, at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The Company will present on Wednesday, February 25 at 2:35PM (ET).
- The Cowen and Company 35th Annual Health Care Conference being held March 2-4, at The Boston Marriott Copley Place in Boston, MA. The Company will present on Monday, March 2 at 2:50 PM (ET).
Executive management will provide a corporate update on the KALBITOR(R) (ecallantide) business, DX-2930 and the Licensing and Funded Research Portfolio (LFRP).
The presentations will be webcast live and may be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at http://investor.dyax.com/events.cfm. The webcast will also be available on the Dyax website for a limited period of time following the conference.
Dyax is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on development and commercialization of novel biotherapeutics for unmet medical needs. The Company currently markets KALBITOR(R) (ecallantide) for the treatment of acute attacks of hereditary angioedema (HAE) in patients 12 years of age and older. Dyax is also developing DX-2930, a fully human monoclonal antibody, for the potential prophylactic treatment of HAE.
Both KALBITOR and DX-2930 were identified using Dyax’s proprietary phage display technology. Dyax has broadly licensed this technology under its Licensing and Funded Research Portfolio (LFRP). The current portfolio includes one FDA approved product, Eli Lilly and Company’s CYRAMZA(R) (ramucirumab), for which Dyax receives royalties, and multiple product candidates in various stages of clinical development for which the Company is eligible to receive future milestones and/or royalties.
For additional information about Dyax, please visit www.dyax.com.
For additional information about KALBITOR, including full prescribing information, please visit www.KALBITOR.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Statements that are not historical facts are based on Dyax’s current expectations, beliefs, assumptions, estimates, forecasts and projections about the industry and markets in which Dyax operates. The statements contained in this release are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, which are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may differ materially from what is expressed in such forward-looking statements because of risks, uncertainties and assumptions involved in any future projections. There are many factors that could cause actual results to differ from these forward-looking statements, including: risks and uncertainties relating to the clinical development of DX-2930; Dyax’s dependence on the expertise, effort, priorities and contractual obligations of third parties in the development of DX-2930 and in the marketing, sales and distribution of KALBITOR; competition from new and existing treatments for HAE; the uncertainty of patent and intellectual property protection relating to DX-2930, KALBITOR and the LFRP; Dyax’s dependence on licensees and collaborators for development, clinical trials, manufacturing, sales and distribution of product candidates in the LFRP; uncertainties as to whether one or more product candidates in the LFRP will achieve development and regulatory milestones and be commercialized and generate royalties; uncertainties regarding Lilly’s ability to successfully market CYRAMZA for the treatment of advanced gastric cancer; and other risk factors described or referred to in Item 1A, “Risk Factors” in Dyax’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and other periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Dyax cautions investors not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements contained in this release. These statements speak only as of the date of this release, and Dyax undertakes no obligations to update or revise these statements, except as may be required by law.
Dyax, the Dyax logo and KALBITOR are registered marks of Dyax Corp.
CYRAMZA(R) is a registered trademark of Eli Lilly and Company.
- Euro Cuts Losses as CPI Moderates at 0.5% 2 views
- AOL Furthers its Commitment to Investing in Women and Youth and Strengthening Local Communities with Launch of AOL Charitable Foundation 2 views
- Metals Break Through Support Driving Mining Stocks Lower 1 view
- Moderation In US Inflation 1 view
- Stocks tread water amid strong housing data 1 view
- Dow Chemical Chooses TETRA Digital Radio Technology from Motorola Solutions for Its Operations in the Netherlands 1 view
- EA Announces Unravel, a Beautiful Physics-Based Puzzle Platformer 1 view
- Merck Sinks on Januvia Concerns 1 view
- Bank of England leaves policy unchanged as recovery takes shape 1 view
- The Hershey Company Unwraps Dramatically Different ‘Candy Experience’ at Winn-Dixie; Invests in the Future of the Candy Aisle Beyond Center Store 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Euro Cuts Losses as CPI Moderates at 0.5% 2 views
- Currency Markets Await Central Bank Decisions; Aussie Breaks Higher 1 view
- Bitcoin at the centre of international drug trade 1 view
- Gold advances as risk-aversion creeps in 1 view
- Three Wells Fargo Veterans to Lead Commercial Banking in SoCal 1 view
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise Only 0.1 Percent in July 1 view
- US dollar treading water ahead of service PMI 1 view
- Sharp Jump In Eurozone Retail Sales 1 view