Imation Partners with axle Video to Simplify and Maximize Efficiency in Media and Entertainment Workflows
Imation (NYSE:IMN) , a global data storage and information security company, today announced that it has established a partnership with axle Video LLC to deliver a media management solution that will help users master their entire media collections. By combining axle Video’s affordable, simple-to-deploy solutions and Imation’s video-optimized NexsanTM data storage solutions for the media and entertainment industry, users can now deploy and benefit from an easy-to-use, flexible and streamlined media management solution with the power to accelerate workflows, enhance collaboration and maximize output.
“Users in media and entertainment struggle today with how to deliver adequate storage to support existing needs and plan for exponential data growth in their organizations,” said Mike Stolz, vice president of marketing and global services for Imation’s Nexsan solutions. “They need to find the right balance of capacity, performance, efficiency and ROI for their organization, despite the many variables in play. This combined solution optimizes media management for users, providing a simple yet powerful interface on the front end and the best in efficient, high-capacity, high-reliability storage on the back end.”
“We’re really excited to be working with Imation to offer complete solutions,” said Sam Bogoch, CEO of axle Video. “Their combination of SAN and NAS systems, along with a high degree of scalability, offers great value to our joint customers in the industry.”
Imation will show off this combined solution – and its Nexsan storage solutions for media and entertainment users – at next week’s BVE 2015 in London. Visit the Imation booth at BVE 2015 to see for yourself why Imation’s Nexsan solutions are the best in high-value data storage for media and entertainment applications:
- Booth: M24
- Demonstrations: Imation’s entire Nexsan family of data storage solutions will be available in the booth during normal exhibition hours. This includes the NexsanTM NST4000 – an ultra-efficient hybrid storage appliance purpose-built for media and entertainment and data protection workloads.
Imation’s deep Nexsan portfolio of purpose-built storage solutions enables users to deploy the right storage products for the right application. The Nexsan product lines are:
- Imation’s Nexsan NSTTM is a family of flexible hybrid storage appliances that scale to meet mid-sized organization application and storage needs with unified NAS and SAN access capabilities in a single solution.
- Imation’s Nexsan E-SeriesTM is a family of high-density, high-performance and highly reliable storage solutions that can be directly attached or networked to workstations and servers.
- Imation’s Nexsan AssureonTM is a set of secure storage solutions that reduce storage cost by offloading and deduplicating data from primary storage that is infrequently used or has aged by policy.
For more information on Imation’s Nexsan storage solutions, visit www.imation.com/en/nexsan.
BVE 2015 will welcome more than 240 exhibitors to showcase the latest products and technologies that take content from creation to consumption. The UK’s only show for the broadcast and production industry attracts manufacturers of many different kinds of broadcast technology, providing the ideal platform to launch products and services to the UK market or indeed the world. BVE 2015 takes place from February 24-26 at ExCeL London. Visit http://www.bvexpo.com/page.cfm/action=press/libID=1/libEntryID=424/listID=1#sthash.w6YrB6Xv.dpuf for additional information or to register.
About axle Video
axle Video LLC is the recognized market leader in affordable, simple-to-deploy media management solutions for small and midsize teams. axle has deployed hundreds of systems worldwide, with customers including prominent broadcasters, governments, corporations, universities, sports teams and churches. A rapidly growing, privately held company, axle targets these workgroups, for whom traditional MAM systems are often much too expensive and complex. Since launching in 2012, axle Video has seen its solutions recognized with Best of Show awards at IBC 2012, and Post Picks and DV Magazine Black awards at NAB 2013. Learn more at www.axlevideo.com.
Imation (NYSE:IMN) is a global data storage and information security company. Our products and solutions help organizations and individuals store, manage and protect their digital content. Imation’s storage and security portfolio includes Nexsan high-density, archive and solid-state optimized unified hybrid storage solutions; IronKeyTM mobile security solutions that address the needs of professionals for secure data transport and mobile workspaces; and consumer storage solutions, audio products and accessories sold under the Imation, Memorex and TDK Life on Record brands. Imation reaches customers in more than 100 countries through a powerful global distribution network. For more information, visit www.imation.com.
Follow @Nexsan on Twitter.
Imation, the Imation logo, Nexsan, the Nexsan by Imation logo, IronKey, NST, E-Series, Assureon and Memorex are trademarks of Imation Corp. TDK Life on Record is a trademark of TDK Corporation and is used under license. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Outlook on the US dollar ahead of FOMC minutes, key data 1 view
- USD/JPY currency pair moves up to resistance levels near 100 1 view
- Yellen’s Comments Wednesday will Drive Market Sentiment 1 view
- Carmelo Anthony, Marshawn Lynch, Skylar Diggins, Serena Williams, LeBron James, Gabby Douglas, Lionel Messi, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Lindsey Vonn among Top Athletes to Receive Nominations for Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Sports Awards 1 view
- EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Credit Agreement Amendment, 2015 Capital Budget and Provides Operations and Reserves Update 1 view
- Eurozone Manufacturing Reaches 31-Month High: Markit 1 view
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and Accenture Deliver Global Biometric Identity Management System to Aid Displaced Persons 1 view
- US stocks left afloat as congress reaches resolution 1 view
- Box Introduces Box Developer Edition to Power Apps for the Digital Enterprise 1 view
- US Homebuilder Confidence Soars to 8-year High in December: NAHB 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Greek mid-year budget surplus 1 view
- SpartanNash Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results 1 view
- Aussie Approaches 0.94 US ahead of RBA Meeting Minutes 1 view
- Mercer lead trustee advisor on UK’s largest pension buy-out: lb2.5 billion L&G bulk annuity purchase of TRW Pension Scheme liabilities 1 view
- Economic sentiment, business climate improve in euro area 1 view
- US third quarter GDP beats advance estimate 1 view
- Energy Stocks Could Climb Higher as OPEC Output Falls 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- U.S. Army Orders Oshkosh FMTVs 1 view
- Stocks close out worst week since June 1 view