Kohl’s Continues Forward Momentum in Beauty Expansion with New Bliss Partnership
Kohl’s Department Stores (NYSE:KSS) announced today the launch of Bliss, a prestige spa-orientated skincare and well-being brand, as the company further establishes itself as a go-to beauty destination. Bliss is one of many trusted brands to join Kohl’s expanding portfolio of beauty offerings that includes LORAC(R), P”ur MineralsTM, CARGO Cosmetics and H2O Plus. The Bliss partnership will offer signature skincare and body products beginning in March at more than 500 Kohl’s stores and Kohls.com, rolling out to all stores this year.
“We are excited to add Bliss to our growing assortment of national brands,” said Kevin Mansell, Kohl’s chairman, chief executive officer and president. “Over the past two years, we have introduced more than thirty new beauty brands and will continue to support this momentum by bringing our customers another trusted, well-known name with Bliss. We have seen the positive results from our new updated beauty departments and are bringing enhanced beauty experiences to all stores.”
The modern spa brand will offer Kohl’s customers its core line of skincare and body products beginning in March. A curated selection of top Bliss products will first be available on Kohls.com starting Monday, March 2, with the brand’s official launch of nearly 50 products on Sunday, March 15. At Kohl’s stores nationwide and Kohls.com, an exclusive Beachin’ Body Bliss kit will be available beginning Friday, May 15. The new collection of skincare and body products will expand over the next year as the partnership grows.
“Our partnership with Kohl’s allows us to build upon our philosophy to make consumers look and feel beautiful, healthy and happy every day by offering our latest and most effective skincare products to loyal Kohl’s shoppers across the country,” said Mike Indursky, blissworld, LLC president.
Kohl’s (NYSE:KSS) is a leading specialty department store with 1,162 stores in 49 states. With a commitment to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives, the company offers amazing national and exclusive brands, incredible savings and inspiring shopping experiences in-store, online at Kohls.com and via mobile devices. Committed to its communities, Kohl’s has raised more than $274 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares(R) cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl’s Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc. For additional information about Kohl’s philanthropic and environmental initiatives, visit www.Kohls.com/Cares. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com.
Connect with Kohl’s:
About bliss spas
Bliss is a world renowned expert in spas, skincare and well-being. Famous for delivering the best facials, massages, body treatments, hair removal and nail services, these highly effective treatments are turned into the best-in-class products to make you look and feel beautiful, healthy and happy. It all started when we opened our first New York City location in 1996 and revolutionized the industry by taking a completely different approach to spas, skincare and well-being. Our spas are dedicated to transforming both your appearance and overall state of mind and currently operate 21 spas around the world. Our spa-powered products are now sold in over 30 countries. Behind these results is our team of the Best Techs on the Planet – hundreds of expert aestheticians and massage therapists from six continents around the world who use cutting-edge skincare technology to develop state-of-the-art services and products that make you look and feel fabulous from head-to-toe. From the upbeat environment, pretension-free attitude and beloved brownies of the spas, to the powerful results you get from every spa service and product, everything we do is aimed at empowering our guests to achieve a higher state of happy.
For more information, please visit www.blissworld.com.
- Cablevision Promotes Bret Richter to Executive Vice President, Corporate Finance & Development 2 views
- Eurozone Current Account Falls Further 1 view
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: Geopolitical Tensions Cool Down But Growth Concerns in Europe Heat Up 1 view
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 1 view
- Feeding America Furthers Its Mission of Fighting Hunger by Increasing Operational Efficiencies with Ultimate Software’s UltiPro 1 view
- Euro Breaks Higher; Friday’s Inflation will Test Currency Pair 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 1 view
- Gannett Names Cam McClelland Controller 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- German Inflation Picks Up 1 view
- US nonfarm payrolls surge in September 1 view
- USD/CAD Tests Support as Negative Momentum Accelerates 1 view
- Dan Borland to Lead Wells Fargo’s Orange County Commercial Real Estate Office 1 view
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.3 Percent in December 1 view
- Stock market fluctuates following earnings, Fed speculation 1 view
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 1 view
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. and SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Issue Statement on Proposed New IRS Regulations and Submit Comment Letter 1 view
- Eurozone Current Account Falls Further 1 view