Nickelodeon Brands Partnership Marketing Services Under New Banner – Nickelodeon Inside Out Solutions
Nickelodeon today at its annual upfront presentation formalized its robust roster of consumer insights, partnership marketing and multi-media services under the banner of Nickelodeon Inside Out Solutions. An offering that connects partners to the full scope of Nickelodeon’s unrivaled intellectual properties and 10-screen ecosystem, Nickelodeon Inside Out Solutions offers branded entertainment and intellectual property alignment opportunities across the network’s media platforms, social footprint, consumer products business and on-the-ground marketing experiences.
“Nickelodeon Inside Out Solutions signals our commitment to collaborative partnerships,” said Pam Kaufman, Chief Marketing Officer and President of Consumer Products, Nickelodeon. “We’re opening our doors to clients so that we may work better together to leverage the full power of the Nickelodeon ecosystem, with all of the possibilities for building and marketing our partners’ messages now in one place.”
Nickelodeon Inside Out Solutions offers advertising partners the opportunity for in-depth collaboration with expertise drawn from all quarters of the Nickelodeon organization. Partners can access the network’s proprietary insights, full-service marketing and creative resources and multi-platform media destinations to create branded experiences that are authentic to Nickelodeon’s kids and family audience.
Throughout the year, the network will roll out additional offerings through Nickelodeon Inside Out Solutions, inclusive of a new way for partners to leverage Nick’s robust social footprint for appropriate audiences and new measurement capabilities, which will inform partners of the reach, influence and engagement of their social programs. Details will be available this spring.
Nickelodeon, now in its 35th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in almost 100 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 20 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
- GE’s Advanced Cooling Technology Saves $52 Million in Operations for Natural Gas Platform in the Gulf of Thailand 1 view
- German Inflation Picks Up 1 view
- US nonfarm payrolls surge in September 1 view
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 1 view
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.3 Percent in December 1 view
- Stock market fluctuates following earnings, Fed speculation 1 view
- Eurozone Current Account Falls Further 1 view
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: Geopolitical Tensions Cool Down But Growth Concerns in Europe Heat Up 1 view
- Clovis Oncology to Present at the 2014 Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Euro Breaks Higher; Friday’s Inflation will Test Currency Pair 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Concurrent Targets Latin America with WESCO Agreement 1 view
- Currency markets consolidate ahead of Federal Reserve meeting 1 view
- US jobless claims fall to 14-year low as labour market recovery accelerates 1 view
- Euro Stable Ahead of Employment Data 1 view
- Jensen Joins Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. As Vice President – Investor Relations 1 view
- Ferro Acquires Laser Marking Industry Leader TherMark 1 view
- Russia’s GDP Stagnation 1 view
- Lululemon Swings on CEO Shakeup 1 view