Dealertrack Introduces New Inventory+ Mobile App for iPhone to Provide Industry Leading Inventory Management and Merchandising Capabilities in an Easy to Use App Design
Dealertrack Technologies (Nasdaq: TRAK) today introduced its new Inventory+ Mobile app, an innovative and comprehensive inventory management solution that delivers a 360o view of data insight and analytics with rich mobile and workflow capabilities for dealers. This next generation of mobile inventory management app replaces Dealertrack’s existing TrueTarget(R) Mobile app, and features upgraded functionality and design.
In addition to being powered by robust analytics, appraising, pricing, and merchandising functionality, the new mobile app has been redesigned for an even better user workflow and offers new capabilities for sourcing and trading vehicles, including better usability for dealer groups to access multiple stores.
“Our Inventory+ solution has been an integral part of driving operational efficiencies and transforming businesses for many dealers across the country,” said Robert Granados, senior vice president and general manager, Inventory, Dealertrack. “This new mobile app, coupled with the power of our Inventory+ analytics and robust capabilities, will help dealers better manage their inventory, further streamline their operations and sell more cars. With the Inventory+ Mobile app, dealership teams have the power to make quicker and smarter inventory decisions directly from their mobile device.”
Dealertrack Inventory+ is an innovative and comprehensive inventory management desktop and mobile solution that delivers 360o view of data insight and analytics with intuitive and efficient workflow capabilities for dealers.
For more information about Dealertrack’s Inventory+ Mobile app, click here.
About Dealertrack Technologies (www.dealertrack.com)
Dealertrack Technologies’ intuitive and high-value web-based software solutions and services enhance efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive retail industry, including dealers, lenders, OEMs, third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers. In addition to the industry’s largest online credit application network, connecting more than 20,000 dealers with more than 1,500 lenders, Dealertrack Technologies delivers the industry’s most comprehensive solution set for automotive retailers, including Dealer Management, Inventory, F&I, Digital Marketing and Registration and Titling solutions.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
Statements in this press release regarding the benefits of the Dealertrack’s solutions and all other statements in this release other than the recitation of historical facts are forward-looking statements (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). These statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results, performance or achievements of Dealertrack Technologies to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such a difference include the performance and acceptance of Dealertrack and its solutions, and other risks listed in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2014, and our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings can be found on Dealertrack Technologies’ website at www.dealertrack.com and the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and Dealertrack Technologies disclaims any obligation to revise or update such statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events or circumstances.
Apple and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
- Cablevision Promotes Bret Richter to Executive Vice President, Corporate Finance & Development 2 views
- Clovis Oncology to Present at the 2014 Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Euro Breaks Higher; Friday’s Inflation will Test Currency Pair 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Concurrent Targets Latin America with WESCO Agreement 1 view
- Currency markets consolidate ahead of Federal Reserve meeting 1 view
- US jobless claims fall to 14-year low as labour market recovery accelerates 1 view
- Euro Stable Ahead of Employment Data 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Euro Stable Ahead of Employment Data 1 view
- Jensen Joins Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. As Vice President – Investor Relations 1 view
- Russia’s GDP Stagnation 1 view
- Lululemon Swings on CEO Shakeup 1 view
- German Inflation Picks Up 1 view
- US nonfarm payrolls surge in September 1 view
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 1 view
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.3 Percent in December 1 view
- Stock market fluctuates following earnings, Fed speculation 1 view