Vishay Intertechnology to Highlight Leading Military-Qualified Resistors and Custom Magnetics at CMSE 2015
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE:VSH) today announced that the company will be showcasing its extensive offering of military-qualified resistors and custom magnetics capabilities at the 2015 Components for Military and Space Electronics (CMSE) conference and exhibition. The event will take place March 2-4 at the Concourse Hotel in Los Angeles.
Now in its 19th year, CMSE is the premier conference on designing military and space systems with military-qualified and COTS components, subsystems, and software. In booth B-3, Vishay will be displaying a wide variety of military-qualified resistors with established reliability. These will include leaded through-hole metal film resistors; thick and thin film chip resistors; leaded and housed wirewound devices; and thick and thin film resistor networks.
Vishay will also be showcasing the companys complete design, build, and test capabilities for custom magnetics in military applications such as cockpit and flight controls, missile launch and guidance systems, radar, and fire control systems. Information will be available on space components tested to MIL-STD 981 and TOR; military custom connectors with a broad range of contact structures; plating, header, and profile options; and custom power supplies, conditioners, filters, UPS, and battery assemblies.
At CMSE 2015, Vishay will also be highlighting high-precision resistors for non-QPL military applications. Featured products will include ribwound and roundwire resistors with power ratings to 2000 W and resistance down to 0.01 ; Power Metal Strip(R) resistors; metal film resistors with tolerances to +/- 0.01 % and flameproof devices with power ratings to 3 W in compact sizes; high- and medium-voltage thick film chips and dividers; and thin film devices with high operating temperatures to +250 ^0C.
More information about CMSE 2015 is available at www.cti-us.com/cmsemain.htm.
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., a Fortune 1000 Company listed on the NYSE (VSH), is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of discrete semiconductors (diodes, MOSFETs, and infrared optoelectronics) and passive electronic components (resistors, inductors, and capacitors). These components are used in virtually all types of electronic devices and equipment, in the industrial, computing, automotive, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, power supplies, and medical markets. Vishays product innovations, successful acquisition strategy, and “one-stop shop” service have made it a global industry leader. Vishay can be found on the Internet at www.vishay.com.
Power Metal Strip is a registered trademark of Vishay Intertechnology
- Ferro Acquires Laser Marking Industry Leader TherMark 1 view
- Russia’s GDP Stagnation 1 view
- Lululemon Swings on CEO Shakeup 1 view
- GE’s Advanced Cooling Technology Saves $52 Million in Operations for Natural Gas Platform in the Gulf of Thailand 1 view
- German Inflation Picks Up 1 view
- US nonfarm payrolls surge in September 1 view
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 1 view
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.3 Percent in December 1 view
- Stock market fluctuates following earnings, Fed speculation 1 view
- Eurozone Current Account Falls Further 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Clovis Oncology to Present at the 2014 Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Euro Breaks Higher; Friday’s Inflation will Test Currency Pair 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Concurrent Targets Latin America with WESCO Agreement 1 view
- Currency markets consolidate ahead of Federal Reserve meeting 1 view
- US jobless claims fall to 14-year low as labour market recovery accelerates 1 view
- Euro Stable Ahead of Employment Data 1 view
- Jensen Joins Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. As Vice President – Investor Relations 1 view