Grammy Award Winner Kelly Clarkson Exclusively Premieres New Music from Piece by Piece on “MTV / VH1 / CMT First” Presented by Reese’s
Grammy Award winner Kelly Clarkson is set to debut 5 news tracks off her upcoming 6th studio album Piece by Piece exclusively on her MTV and VH1 Artists. The first song of the five tracks premiered on Thursday, February 26th when Clarkson launched a new campaign that partners Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups with MTV, VH1 and CMT to premiere new music from some of today’s biggest artists called “MTV/VH1/CMT First.”
“MTV/VH1/CMT First” marks one of the Reese’s brand’s most significant forays into music. This initiative will release exclusive new tracks from several artists spanning many genres, including pop, EDM, hip-hop, country and more throughout 2015.
“Music is an incredible part of culture and people’s lives. The ability to partner with MTV VH1 and CMT to bring these tracks to our fans first is a fantastic opportunity connecting Reese’s friends and fans, near and far with the common language of music,” said Bree Januhowski, Senior Manager, Reese’s Brand.
“With the ‘First’ program with Reese’s, we’re leveraging the power of three of the biggest multi-platform brands in music as a massive megaphone to blow out song and album premieres,” said Paul Kelly, Vice President of Music Brand Sales for Viacom Music and Logo Group.
Kelly Clarkson’s Piece By Piece will be officially released on March 3, 2015 but Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups will make the following tracks available to fans beginning February 26 on MTV.com and VH1.com.
Track Listing Rollout:
|Thursday 2/26||Let Your Tears Fall|
|Saturday 2/28||War Paint|
|Sunday 3/1||Dance With Me|
|Monday 3/2||Good Goes The Bye|
Grammy Award winner Kelly Clarkson has released 5 studio albums (Thankful, Breakaway, My December, All I Ever Wanted, Stronger), 1 Greatest Hits album, 1 Holiday album, sold over 20 million albums worldwide, and has had 10 singles in the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart. She is the recipient of 3 Grammy Awards, 4 American Music Awards, 3 MTV Video Music Awards, 2 Academy of Country Music Awards, and 1 CMA Award. Clarkson’s last studio effort Stronger was certified platinum, won the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album and produced the smash singles, “Mr. Know It All” and “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” which marks Kelly’s 9th and 10th Top 10 hit. “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” was #1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart for two consecutive weeks (3 weeks total) marking her 3rd #1 on the Hot 100 chart. Last year, Kelly released her very first Christmas album Wrapped In Red which debuted at #3 marking the biggest holiday album debut for a female since 2010 and is certified platinum. Kelly released her first single, “Heartbeat Song” from her upcoming 6th studio album Piece By Piece in January 2015.
Through the “First” campaign, Reese’s brand will take over the following MTV, VH1 and CMT screens across television, online, mobile and social to connect fans with new music:
- Artists pages on MTV Artists, VH1 Artists, CMT Artists online platforms and mobile apps
- Music series including MTV’s morning music video block “AMTV,” “VH1 Big Morning Buzz Live,” “VH1’s Top 20 Countdown” and “CMT’s Hot 20 Countdown”
- Interviews, videos, behind the scenes footage and more across MTV News, VH1 News and CMT News platforms
- Exclusive features on the homepages of MTV.com, VH1.com and CMT.com
- MTV, VH1 and CMT’s reach across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Each “First” artist will be highlighted through the best networks for their music. For example, Kelly Clarkson will be featured exclusively through MTV and VH1.
Launched last year, the “MTV/VH1/CMT First” campaign has premiered new albums and songs from artists including Michael Jackson, Ed Sheeran, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Ariana Grande, Jason Aldean and more.
About The Hershey Company:
The Hershey Company (NYSE:HSY) , headquartered in Hershey, Pa., is a global confectionery leader known for bringing goodness to the world through its chocolate, sweets, mints and other great-tasting snacks. Hershey has more than 22,000 employees around the world who work every day to deliver delicious, quality products. The company, which has more than 80 brands around the world that drive over $7.4 billion in annual revenues, includes such iconic brand names as Hershey’s, Reese’s, Hershey’s Kisses, Jolly Rancher, Ice Breakers and Brookside. Hershey is focused on growing its presence in key international markets while continuing to build its competitive advantage in North America. Additionally, Hershey is poised to expand its portfolio into categories beyond confectionery, finding new ways to bring goodness to people everywhere.
At Hershey, goodness has always been about more than delicious products. For 120 years, Hershey has been committed to good business by operating fairly, ethically and sustainably to make a positive impact on society. This means contributing to a better life for its employees, consumers, communities, and ultimately, creating a bright future for children in need. This commitment is exemplified by Milton Hershey School, established in 1909 by the company’s founder and administered by Hershey Trust Company. The children who attend the school receive education, housing, and medical care – thriving as direct beneficiaries of The Hershey Company’s success.
MTV is the world’s premier youth entertainment brand. With a global reach of more than a half-billion households, MTV is the cultural home of the millennial generation, music fans and artists, and a pioneer in creating innovative programming for young people. MTV reflects and creates pop culture with its Emmy(R), Grammy(R) and Peabody(R) award-winning content built around compelling storytelling, music discovery and activism across TV, online and mobile. MTV’s sibling networks MTV2 and mtvU each deliver unparalleled customized content for young males, music fans and college students, and its online hub MTV.com is a leading destination for music, news and pop culture. MTV is a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), one of the world’s leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms. For more information, go to www.mtvpress.com.
VH1 delivers the ultimate mash-up of music, pop culture and nostalgia for adults who still want to have fun. VH1 is available in 99 million households in the U.S. VH1 also has an array of digital channels and services including VH1 Classic, VH1 Soul, the VH1 App, VH1.com and @VH1, the hub for all things music and pop culture. Fans may also access current and retro VH1 programming via the VH1 App, the network’s three-in-one video, new form content and co-viewing app, available for free on iOS and Android platforms. VH1 is a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), one of the world’s leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms. For more information, go to www.vh1press.com, VH1.com, or the VH1 Facebook page. Follow us on Twitter @VH1PR.
CMT, a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), is the leading television and digital authority on country music and entertainment, reaching more than 92 million homes in the U.S. CMT and its website, CMT.com, offer an unparalleled mix of music, news, live concerts and series and is the top resource for country music on demand. The network’s digital platforms include the 24-hour music channel, CMT Pure Country, CMT Mobile and CMT VOD.
- Cablevision Promotes Bret Richter to Executive Vice President, Corporate Finance & Development 2 views
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.3 Percent in December 1 view
- Stock market fluctuates following earnings, Fed speculation 1 view
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 1 view
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. and SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Issue Statement on Proposed New IRS Regulations and Submit Comment Letter 1 view
- Eurozone Current Account Falls Further 1 view
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: Geopolitical Tensions Cool Down But Growth Concerns in Europe Heat Up 1 view
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 1 view
- Feeding America Furthers Its Mission of Fighting Hunger by Increasing Operational Efficiencies with Ultimate Software’s UltiPro 1 view
- Euro Breaks Higher; Friday’s Inflation will Test Currency Pair 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Euro Breaks Higher; Friday’s Inflation will Test Currency Pair 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 1 view
- Gannett Names Cam McClelland Controller 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Concurrent Targets Latin America with WESCO Agreement 1 view
- Dollar falls a fourth day on weak US housing and jobless claims data 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- Currency markets consolidate ahead of Federal Reserve meeting 1 view