Equity Residential Declares First Quarter Dividends, Sets Record and Meeting Dates for 2015 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Equity Residential (NYSE:EQR) today announced that its Board of Trustees declared dividends on the company’s common and preferred shares. A common share dividend for the first quarter of $0.5525 per share will be paid on April 10, 2015 to shareholders of record on March 23, 2015.
A quarterly dividend of $1.03625 per share will be paid on March 31, 2015 to shareholders of record on March 20, 2015 of the company’s Series K Preferred Shares.
2015 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
In addition, the company declared that its Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. in Chicago, Illinois. Shareholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2015 will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
Equity Residential is an S&P 500 company focused on the acquisition, development and management of high quality apartment properties in top U.S. growth markets. Equity Residential owns or has investments in 391 properties consisting of 109,225 apartment units. For more information on Equity Residential, please visit our website at www.equityapartments.com.
- Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund Selects Tyler Technologies to Implement the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Solution 2 views
- PBTEEN UNVEILS ECO-CONSCIOUS CAPSULE COLLECTION WITH WORLD CHAMPION SURFER KELLY SLATER 1 view
- US Consumer Sentiment Declines in March: Reuters/University of Michigan 1 view
- EUR/USD at Risk 1 view
- FDA Approves Jakafi(R) (ruxolitinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Uncontrolled Polycythemia Vera 1 view
- Stocks Notch Up Losses for a Third Consecutive Session 1 view
- Alibaba becomes world’s biggest ever IPO 1 view
- US Dollar Pushes Higher as Yellen Weighs In 1 view
- ACI Worldwide Brings Omni-Channel Banking to North American Savings Bank 1 view
- DCT Industrial Trust(R) to Present at Citi 2015 Global Property CEO Conference 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Knowles Corporation Appoints New Chief Technology Officer 1 view
- China Takes Mantel as Largest African Sweet Crude Oil Importer 1 view
- Polish Industrial Production Recovers 1 view
- Unemployment benefit claims fall to five-year lows 1 view
- USD/CAD – it’s all about volume 1 view
- Asian Stocks Decline; But Not From Chinese Inflation Data 1 view
- Stock rally cut short as partial government shutdown enters its second day 1 view
- US industrial production rebounds in May 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Rebounds as Trade Balance Improves 1 view