Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. Closes Public Offering of Common Stock Including Option to Purchase Additional Shares
Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. (NYSE:HTGC) (“Hercules” or the “Company”) announced today that is has closed its underwritten public offering of 6,600,000 shares of its common stock. In addition, the underwriters fully exercised their over-allotment option to purchase 990,000 additional shares of Hercules’ common stock. Today’s closing included the sale of the over-allotment shares, bringing the total number of shares sold in this offering to 7,590,000. The underwriters purchased the shares of common stock from Hercules for a price of $13.23 per share, and net proceeds from the offering after deducting estimated offering expenses payable by the Company are expected to be approximately $100.1 million. Wells Fargo Securities, Raymond James and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, a Stifel company, acted as joint book-running managers in this offering.
Hercules expects to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund investments in debt and equity securities in accordance with its investment objective and for other general corporate purposes.
The securities described above were offered by Hercules pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on June 6, 2014. The offering was made only by means of a prospectus supplement, dated March 24, 2015, and the accompanying prospectus, dated June 6, 2014, copies of which may be obtained from Wells Fargo Securities, 375 Park Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10152, Attn: Equity Syndicate Department, by calling (800) 326-5897 or by e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org; Raymond James, 880 Carillon Parkway, St. Petersburg, FL 33716, by calling (800) 248-8863; or Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, a Stifel Company, Attn: Equity Capital Markets, 787 Seventh Avenue, Fourth Floor, New York, NY 10019, by calling (800) 966-1559.
Investors have been advised to carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of Hercules before investing. The prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, which have been filed with the SEC, contain this and other information about Hercules and were recommended to be read carefully before investing.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, the shares in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.
About Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc.
Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. (NYSE:HTGC) (“Hercules”) is the leading specialty finance company focused on providing senior secured loans to venture capital-backed companies in technology-related industries, including technology, biotechnology, life science, and energy & renewable technology, at all stages of development. Since inception (December 2003), Hercules has committed more than $4.9 billion to over 310 companies and is the lender of choice for entrepreneurs and venture capital firms seeking growth capital financing. Companies interested in learning more about financing opportunities should contact email@example.com, or call 650.289.3060.
Hercules’ common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “HTGC.”
In addition, Hercules has three outstanding bond issuances of 7.00% Notes due April 2019, 7.00% Notes due September 2019, and 6.25% Notes due July 2024, which trade on the NYSE under the symbols “HTGZ,” “HTGY,” and “HTGX,” respectively.
The statements contained in this release that are not purely historical are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements including, without limitation, the risks, uncertainties, including the uncertainties surrounding the current market turbulence, and other factors we identify from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Although we believe that the assumptions on which these forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, any of those assumptions could prove to be inaccurate and, as a result, the forward-looking statements based on those assumptions also could be incorrect. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements contained in this release are made as of the date hereof, and Hercules assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking statements for subsequent events.
- Canadian Dollar Rebounds as Trade Balance Improves 1 view
- Crude declines on Syria weapons deal 1 view
- US Dollar Weakens on Dismal GDP Report 1 view
- PBTEEN UNVEILS ECO-CONSCIOUS CAPSULE COLLECTION WITH WORLD CHAMPION SURFER KELLY SLATER 1 view
- US Consumer Sentiment Declines in March: Reuters/University of Michigan 1 view
- EUR/USD at Risk 1 view
- FDA Approves Jakafi(R) (ruxolitinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Uncontrolled Polycythemia Vera 1 view
- Stocks Notch Up Losses for a Third Consecutive Session 1 view
- Alibaba becomes world’s biggest ever IPO 1 view
- US Dollar Pushes Higher as Yellen Weighs In 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- US dollar hits monthly low on Fed speculation 1 view
- Gold Miners Gain Traction Against the Yellow Metal 1 view
- Polish Buses Offer On-Board Self-Ticketing with Verifone NFC Payment Devices 1 view
- Stocks are Buoyed by Robust Retail Sales 1 view
- Knowles Corporation Appoints New Chief Technology Officer 1 view
- China Takes Mantel as Largest African Sweet Crude Oil Importer 1 view
- Polish Industrial Production Recovers 1 view
- Unemployment benefit claims fall to five-year lows 1 view
- USD/CAD – it’s all about volume 1 view