INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation of China Housing & Land Development, Inc. and Its Board of Directors In Connection With a Going Private Transaction — CHLN
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of China Housing & Land Development, Inc. (“China Housing” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: CHLN) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with its agreement to a going-private transaction wherein the Company will voluntarily de-list from the NASDAQ Global Market.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/china-housing-land-chln, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, China Housing will commence a reserve stock split where every 50,000 shares of publicly traded common stock will be converted into a whole share of China Housing stock. China Housing will make a cash payment equal to $1.75 for each pre-reverse stock split share. The investigation concerns whether the Board is acting in shareholders’ best interests.
If you own China Housing common stock and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/china-housing-land-chln.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm’s 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street – 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (866) 367-6510
- Aussie Dollar forms a bottom 1 view
- French Consumer Confidence Stalls 1 view
- ECB:Surprise interest rate cut 1 view
- US Dollar Index Higher as Greenback Climbs Versus Euro 1 view
- Canadian Economy Sheds 28,900 jobs in April 1 view
- US Dollar Still Vulnerable to Durable Goods 1 view
- Domestic demand drives German growth in Q3 1 view
- Dollar Steady Ahead of Housing Starts and Confidence 1 view
- Harman to Collaborate with Pono and Neil Young to Bring Pono HD Music into the Car 1 view
- American Express Soars on Q3 Results 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Eurozone Labour Costs Fall 1 view
- AUDUSD pauses downtrend 1 view
- Cancer and pregnancy top reasons for using disability insurance benefits, Unum says 1 view
- Stocks buoyed by strong manufacturing data 1 view
- GBPUSD Weighed Down By Increasing UK Deficit 1 view
- EPIX Documentary Investigates the Arrest of Ross Ulbricht, the Alleged “Dread Pirate Roberts” — Founder of Online Black Market Silk Road, in the Original Documentary “Deep Web” 1 view
- Canada Wholesale Sales Sharply Higher 1 view
- Stocks close on their lows, Blackberry disappoints 1 view
- Detroit Bankruptcy Draws Visitors to the City’s Ruins: LA Times 1 view
- Stock Tread Water Ahead of Fed Meeting 1 view