New Citi Wallet Simplifies Online Purchases
Citi cardmembers now have a quicker and simpler way to make online purchases with the new Citi Wallet. Citi is the first global bank to introduce its own branded digital wallet in the U.S. Citi Wallet makes checkout easy with just a few clicks. By enrolling in Citi Wallet, Citi cardmembers no longer have to enter their credit card, billing and shipping information when making purchases at thousands of merchants.
“As online spending continues to grow, we heard from our cardmembers that they want a faster way to make purchases online,” said Barry Rodrigues, Head of Citi Enterprise Payment Solutions. “Citi Wallet delivers this by reducing online checkout to just a couple clicks – whether they are purchasing a sweater, flowers or a new tablet.”
Citi Wallet is available to all Citi U.S. consumer credit cardmembers. It’s easy to get started by registering your Citi credit card at www.citi.com/citiwallet using the same login credentials used to manage the Citi account online.
Then, look for the MasterPass logo when shopping online. Citi Wallet can be used to make purchases online wherever MasterCard’s MasterPass is accepted, including thousands of participating merchants like FTD.com, Gilt, MLB.com, Rakuten.com, LivingSocial and more.
When paying with Citi Wallet at a participating merchant, enjoy smarter and more convenient checkout with three simple steps:
1. When choosing a payment method, look for and select the MasterPass button.
2. After clicking on MasterPass, select Citi Wallet and log in using the same username and password used to manage the credit card account online.
3. Confirm your shipping address and then complete your purchase.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi
- Green Dot’s GoBank Checking Account Launches Exclusively at Walmart 1 view
- US, global stocks rise amid revised IMF forecast 1 view
- Aussie Edges Lower as Yuan Declines 1 view
- The Pound moves toward support levels 1 view
- US dollar hits monthly low on Fed speculation 1 view
- Gold Miners Gain Traction Against the Yellow Metal 1 view
- Polish Buses Offer On-Board Self-Ticketing with Verifone NFC Payment Devices 1 view
- Stocks are Buoyed by Robust Retail Sales 1 view
- China Takes Mantel as Largest African Sweet Crude Oil Importer 1 view
- Polish Industrial Production Recovers 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- PBTEEN UNVEILS ECO-CONSCIOUS CAPSULE COLLECTION WITH WORLD CHAMPION SURFER KELLY SLATER 1 view
- US Consumer Sentiment Declines in March: Reuters/University of Michigan 1 view
- EUR/USD at Risk 1 view
- FDA Approves Jakafi(R) (ruxolitinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Uncontrolled Polycythemia Vera 1 view
- Fluor’s Peter Oosterveer Elected to Board of U.S.-China Business Council 1 view
- Stocks Notch Up Losses for a Third Consecutive Session 1 view
- Alibaba becomes world’s biggest ever IPO 1 view
- US Dollar Pushes Higher as Yellen Weighs In 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Euro Reverses Wednesday’s Gains as Flight to Quality Accelerates 1 view