Resources Global Professionals Named a “2014 Best Places to Work” in San Diego
The Resources Global Professionals (“RGP”) San Diego office was recently named one of the San Diego Business Journal’s “2014 Best Places to Work”, ranking third in the mega company category.
“It’s a privilege to be part of an organization that truly values its employees,” said Matt Smith, managing director of the RGP San Diego office. “Many of our programs and benefits have been built from the ideas of our remarkable colleagues.”
The SDBJ presents its “Best Places” award each year to recognize and honor the 100 best employers in San Diego, benefiting the state’s economy, workforce and business. The rankings are based on a two-part survey. The first part evaluates the company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics, and the second part consists of an employee survey to measure the employee experience.
“This award exemplifies RGP’s philosophy of hiring people with TIEL – talent, integrity, enthusiasm and loyalty,” said Liz Dick, senior vice president, Southwest Region. “Our teams foster a collaborative and supportive environment that enables each employee to best serve our clients, the community and one another.”
In the past year, RGP was also named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” for the eighth year running, and one of the Tulsa Business and Legal News‘ “2013 Best Places to Work” in the 200+ employees category, for the third year running.
RGP, the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), is a multinational professional services firm that helps business leaders execute internal initiatives. Partnering with business leaders, we drive internal change across all parts of a global enterprise – accounting, finance, risk management and internal audit, corporate advisory, strategic communications and restructuring, information management, human capital, supply chain management, healthcare solutions, and legal and regulatory services.
RGP was founded in 1996 within a Big Four accounting firm. Today, we are a publicly traded company with 3,100 professionals, annually serving over 1,800 clients around the world from 68 practice offices.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, RGP has served 87 of the Fortune 100 companies.
The Company is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, the exchange’s highest tier by listing standards. More information about RGP is available at http://www.RGP.com.
- US Dollar Index Higher as Greenback Climbs Versus Euro 1 view
- Canadian Economy Sheds 28,900 jobs in April 1 view
- US Dollar Still Vulnerable to Durable Goods 1 view
- Domestic demand drives German growth in Q3 1 view
- Dollar Steady Ahead of Housing Starts and Confidence 1 view
- Harman to Collaborate with Pono and Neil Young to Bring Pono HD Music into the Car 1 view
- American Express Soars on Q3 Results 1 view
- Yen Gains Traction Following Weak Chinese PMI; Traders Eye Services PMI 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Eurozone Labour Costs Fall 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Canada Wholesale Sales Sharply Higher 1 view
- Stocks close on their lows, Blackberry disappoints 1 view
- Detroit Bankruptcy Draws Visitors to the City’s Ruins: LA Times 1 view
- Stock Tread Water Ahead of Fed Meeting 1 view
- Financials on the Ropes; XLF Underperforms 1 view
- FOREX Watch: Euro edges higher ahead of ECB 1 view
- Blackberry Foxconn Partnership 1 view
- Aussie Dollar forms a bottom 1 view
- French Consumer Confidence Stalls 1 view
- ECB:Surprise interest rate cut 1 view