Popeyes(R) NEW $5 Bonafide(R) Big Box Sets Higher Standard for $5 Value
Popeyes(R) Louisiana Kitchen today unveiled the $5 Bonafide(R) Big Box, a full sized meal that includes either two pieces of Popeyes famous Bonafide(R) fried chicken or three Handcrafted Tenders – served with a choice of two signature sides and a buttermilk biscuit – available now through September 21.
“The $5 Bonafide Big Box offers Popeyes lovers a Louisiana-inspired meal they will love and sets a new, higher standard for what it means to offer great value for $5,” said Hector Munoz, Vice President of Marketing for Popeyes. “While the other guys offer a sandwich or a junior meal for $5, at Popeyes we knew we could do better, and the $5 Bonafide Big Box proves that.”
To watch Popeyes spokeswoman “Annie” sharing the news of Popeyes new $5 Bonafide Big Box, in a new, nationally televised commercial, click here.
Text and Geaux with Popeyes and Dr Pepper
2014 College Conference Championship Trip Giveaway
Now through October 12, Popeyes guests have a chance to win one of three dream football getaways to a 2014 College Football Conference Championship game by trading up their combo beverage. Each promotional cup has a unique code that guests can use to text for a chance to win. Guests also have a unique opportunity to play a timed 60 second Instant Win Game for a chance to win instant prizes, including stadium bags and Popeyes gift certificates.
For more information on the $5 Bonafide Big Box, Text and Geaux with Popeyes and Dr Pepper, or to find your local Popeyes, visit www.popeyes.com.
About Popeyes(R) Louisiana Kitchen
Founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Popeyes is a leader in the New Orleans segment of the foodservice industry and is the world’s second largest quick-service chicken concept based on the number of units. As of July 13, 2014, Popeyes had 2,262 operating restaurants in the United States, three territories, and 26 foreign countries. For more information, visit the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Web site at www.popeyes.com.
- Canadian Dollar Rebounds as Trade Balance Improves 1 view
- Crude declines on Syria weapons deal 1 view
- US Dollar Weakens on Dismal GDP Report 1 view
- Nuance Plunges, Icahn Grunges 1 view
- PBTEEN UNVEILS ECO-CONSCIOUS CAPSULE COLLECTION WITH WORLD CHAMPION SURFER KELLY SLATER 1 view
- US Consumer Sentiment Declines in March: Reuters/University of Michigan 1 view
- EUR/USD at Risk 1 view
- FDA Approves Jakafi(R) (ruxolitinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Uncontrolled Polycythemia Vera 1 view
- Fluor’s Peter Oosterveer Elected to Board of U.S.-China Business Council 1 view
- Stocks Notch Up Losses for a Third Consecutive Session 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- US dollar hits monthly low on Fed speculation 1 view
- Gold Miners Gain Traction Against the Yellow Metal 1 view
- Polish Buses Offer On-Board Self-Ticketing with Verifone NFC Payment Devices 1 view
- Stocks are Buoyed by Robust Retail Sales 1 view
- China Takes Mantel as Largest African Sweet Crude Oil Importer 1 view
- Polish Industrial Production Recovers 1 view
- Unemployment benefit claims fall to five-year lows 1 view
- American Campus Communities Wins Eight INNOVATOR Awards at Student Housing Business’ Interface Conference 1 view
- Asian Stocks Decline; But Not From Chinese Inflation Data 1 view
- Stock rally cut short as partial government shutdown enters its second day 1 view