EQUITY ALERT: The Rosen Law Firm Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Against EZCORP, Inc.
The Rosen Law Firm announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ:EZPW) on behalf of purchasers of the Company’s securities from April 30, 2013 through July 18, 2014. The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for EZCORP shareholders under the federal securities laws.
To join the EZCORP class action, go to the website at http://rosenlegal.com/cases-340.html or call Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. toll-free at 866-767-3653 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the class action.
NO CLASS HAS YET BEEN CERTIFIED IN THE ABOVE ACTION. UNTIL A CLASS IS CERTIFIED, YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL UNLESS YOU RETAIN ONE. YOU MAY ALSO REMAIN AN ABSENT CLASS MEMBER AND DO NOTHING AT THIS POINT. YOU MAY RETAIN COUNSEL OF YOUR CHOICE.
According to the lawsuit, EZCORP issued materially false and misleading statements and/or failed to disclose facts concerning its business prospects and operations. Specifically, the Company made material misrepresentations and/or omissions concerning: (i) certain implemented strategic and growth initiatives that were less successful than represented; and (ii) certain of EZCORP’s business units and investments that were not performing as well as represented. When the truth was revealed to investors, the price of EZCORP’s securities dropped, damaging investors.
A class action lawsuit has already been filed. If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court no later than October 21, 2014. If you wish to join the litigation visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com/cases-340.html If you would like to discuss your rights or interests regarding this class action, please contact, Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.
- Stocks Notch Up Losses for a Third Consecutive Session 1 view
- Alibaba becomes world’s biggest ever IPO 1 view
- US Dollar Pushes Higher as Yellen Weighs In 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Euro Reverses Wednesday’s Gains as Flight to Quality Accelerates 1 view
- DCT Industrial Trust(R) to Present at Citi 2015 Global Property CEO Conference 1 view
- Oil breaks through a key level 1 view
- Intraday Comment 22/01/2015 1 view
- Care.com & Yahoo Parenting Happiness Survey Reveals People Without Kids Are Happier Than Parents; Yet, More Than Half of Them Think They’d Be Happier as Parents. Plus, a Majority of Parents Feel Happier Now That They Have Children. 1 view
- Citigroup Trading Volumes Hurt 3rd Quarter Profits 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- US dollar hits monthly low on Fed speculation 1 view
- Gold Miners Gain Traction Against the Yellow Metal 1 view
- Polish Buses Offer On-Board Self-Ticketing with Verifone NFC Payment Devices 1 view
- Stocks are Buoyed by Robust Retail Sales 1 view
- China Takes Mantel as Largest African Sweet Crude Oil Importer 1 view
- Polish Industrial Production Recovers 1 view
- Unemployment benefit claims fall to five-year lows 1 view
- American Campus Communities Wins Eight INNOVATOR Awards at Student Housing Business’ Interface Conference 1 view
- Asian Stocks Decline; But Not From Chinese Inflation Data 1 view
- Stock rally cut short as partial government shutdown enters its second day 1 view