IHS to Hold Conference Call and Webcast on September 18, 2014 With Release of Third Quarter 2014 Results
IHS Inc. (NYSE:IHS) , the leading global source of critical information and insight, will release its financial results for the third quarter 2014 on Thursday, September 18, 2014, before the open of market trading.
Investors can listen to IHS senior management review its third quarter results via conference call and webcast on September 18, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. EDT. To hear the live event, visit the IHS website at http://investor.ihs.com and log on at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the webcast.
A replay of the earnings webcast will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live event on September 18. To access the webcast recording, visit http://investor.ihs.com.
About IHS (www.ihs.com)
IHS (NYSE:IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs more than 8,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
IHS is a registered trademark of IHS Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. (c) 2014 IHS Inc. All rights reserved.
- Stocks Notch Up Losses for a Third Consecutive Session 1 view
- Alibaba becomes world’s biggest ever IPO 1 view
- US Dollar Pushes Higher as Yellen Weighs In 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Euro Reverses Wednesday’s Gains as Flight to Quality Accelerates 1 view
- DCT Industrial Trust(R) to Present at Citi 2015 Global Property CEO Conference 1 view
- Oil breaks through a key level 1 view
- Intraday Comment 22/01/2015 1 view
- Care.com & Yahoo Parenting Happiness Survey Reveals People Without Kids Are Happier Than Parents; Yet, More Than Half of Them Think They’d Be Happier as Parents. Plus, a Majority of Parents Feel Happier Now That They Have Children. 1 view
- Green Dot’s GoBank Checking Account Launches Exclusively at Walmart 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- USD/CAD – it’s all about volume 1 view
- Asian Stocks Decline; But Not From Chinese Inflation Data 1 view
- Stock rally cut short as partial government shutdown enters its second day 1 view
- US industrial production rebounds in May 1 view
- V”arde Partners, KKR and Deutsche Bank Consortium Purchase GE Capital’s Consumer Finance Business in Australia and New Zealand 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Rebounds as Trade Balance Improves 1 view
- Crude declines on Syria weapons deal 1 view
- US Dollar Weakens on Dismal GDP Report 1 view
- Nuance Plunges, Icahn Grunges 1 view
- PBTEEN UNVEILS ECO-CONSCIOUS CAPSULE COLLECTION WITH WORLD CHAMPION SURFER KELLY SLATER 1 view