First Foundation Bank Appoints David DePillo as President
First Foundation Inc. (NASDAQ:FFWM) , a financial services company that provides investment management, wealth planning, consulting, trust and banking services primarily to high-net-worth individuals and businesses, today announced that David S. DePillo has been appointed President of First Foundation Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company.
Mr. DePillo has more than 25 years of banking and investment management experience. He was most recently at Umpqua Bank, where he served as Executive Vice President. Prior to Sterling’s acquisition of Umpqua, Mr. DePillo served in several management roles with Sterling, including Vice Chairman, Chief Credit Officer, and Chief Lending Officer.
Scott F. Kavanaugh, CEO of First Foundation, stated, “We are pleased to announce David DePillo as President of First Foundation Bank. David’s leadership will be instrumental in serving our existing clients as well as driving our next phase of growth. We expect David’s appointment to have a positive impact on the entire organization.”
Having been actively involved in management roles at leading banks on the West Coast, Mr. DePillo is highly regarded in the industry. His experience includes building banking solutions with first-class client service as well as leading some of the most successful private banking teams in the industry; and in each of his leadership roles, he has created significant value for stakeholders involved. Mr. DePillo frequently speaks at industry conferences and is an active leader in the community. He is also regularly cited in the media on topics such as lending opportunities, credit factors, and trends in banking.
“I am thrilled to join the team at First Foundation. I had the privilege of working alongside Scott in the past and I am extremely impressed with what he and his team have created at First Foundation. They have become one of the prominent platforms for serving high net worth and business clients by offering a comprehensive banking, trust, wealth management, and insurance solution. I believe First Foundation has the business model that delivers tremendous value, both to clients and the industry, and I am grateful to have the opportunity to contribute to its growth.”
Previously, Mr. DePillo served as President and Vice Chairman of the Board of Fremont General Corporation (FGC), a financial services holding company, as well as Fremont Investment & Loan, its wholly owned bank subsidiary.
Mr. DePillo also served as the Vice Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer of Commercial Capital Bancorp Inc. (CCBI) and CCBI’s subsidiary companies. Additionally, he was First Vice President and Director of Multifamily Banking for Home Savings of America, and the President and Chief Operating Officer of its real estate development subsidiaries and for its thrift holding company, H.F. Ahmanson & Co. Mr. DePillo holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from California State University Northridge.
Mr. Kavanaugh concluded, “With over $1.45 billion of total assets and approximately 20 experienced bankers across seven regional offices in Southern California and Las Vegas, First Foundation Bank is committed to delivering excellent service through our integrated platform by our high caliber team of professionals. The arrival of David shows our commitment to hiring influential executives who can lead and help drive growth. I believe his presence will be felt immediately by our existing clients, by our valued partners, and in the communities we serve.”
About First Foundation
First Foundation, a financial institution founded in 1990, provides integrated investment management, wealth planning, consulting, trust and banking services. The Company is headquartered in Irvine with offices in Newport Beach, Pasadena, West Los Angeles, San Diego, Palm Desert and the Imperial Valley in California, and Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, please visit our website at www.ff-inc.com.
- Further Weakness In Eurozone Manufacturing 1 view
- Commerce Bank Introduces New Visa(R) Rewards and Signature Rewards Credit Card Affiliations 1 view
- Scripps Networks Interactive Appoints Mary Talbott as Corporate Secretary 1 view
- Sterling Bounces After Solid Production and Retail Data 1 view
- VIX leads the way ….lower 1 view
- Sterling Reverses After Carney’s Comments 1 view
- Aussie edges higher ahead of RBA minutes 1 view
- Aussie Surges Following GDP Beat 1 view
- Jensen Joins Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. As Vice President – Investor Relations 1 view
- LSIS Accelerates Delivery of Smart Train Control System with Comprehensive Wind River Solution 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- German Unemployment Stable, Retail Sales Pick Up 1 view
- Nasdaq Composite Hits Resistance, S&P Notches All-time High 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- US stocks rally as buying opportunity emerges 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Directionless as Trade Deficit Widens 1 view
- Mixed Manufacturing Figures Across The Globe 1 view
- GBPUSD Softer On Pessimistic Bank Of England Inflation Report 1 view
- US Inflation Slows Significantly 1 view
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust to Host Institutional Investor and Security Analyst Conference in San Francisco, California September 28 & 29, 2015 1 view
- Further Weakness In Eurozone Manufacturing 1 view