CORRECTING and REPLACING Four Heroes Are Better Than One! BioWare Brings Cooperative Multiplayer to Dragon Age: Inquisition
In the third paragraph’s third sentence, it should read: …three Inquisition classes of Warrior, Rogue and Mage… (instead of: … three Inquisition classes of Legionnaire, Reaver and Mage…)
The corrected release reads:
FOUR HEROES ARE BETTER THAN ONE! BIOWARE BRINGS COOPERATIVE MULTIPLAYER TO DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION
Four Player Co-op Questing Allows Dragon Age Fans to Play Together for the First Time
BioWareTM, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) , today announced the cooperative dungeon crawling multiplayer mode in Dragon AgeTM: Inquisition. Created alongside the massive single player campaign, this marks the first time gamers can play with their friends in the Dragon Age franchise. The multiplayer mode in Dragon Age: Inquisition will feature action-packed four player cooperative quests separate from the single player open world story.
“For Dragon Age: Inquisition, a special team of veteran developers from the Dragon Age and Mass Effect franchises created fun, fast-paced multiplayer gameplay that requires strategic teamwork on top of Inquisition’s party-based combat and extensive loot and crafting system,” said Aaryn Flynn, General Manager, BioWare. “It was early in the game’s development that we realized how much fun fans of our series were having, with so many players teaming up in Mass Effect 3’s multiplayer mode. We can’t wait to give Dragon Age fans an even bigger and deeper experience.”
In Dragon Age: Inquisition’s multiplayer mode, four players will team up across a range of multiplayer quests and objectives, exploring intricate dungeons and vanquishing all who oppose them. While dungeon-crawling, players will collect loot, salvage items, craft new weapons and armor, and unlock new characters. At launch, players will be able to unlock up to twelve characters across the three Inquisition classes of Warrior, Rogue and Mage, each playing a different and strategic role in multiplayer combat. Multiplayer in Dragon Age: Inquisition is a standalone experience from the open world story players will embark in the main game, and will not have an impact on single player progression or story.
Fans of Dragon Age: Inquisition have the chance to experience multiplayer August 29 – September 1 at PAX Prime in Seattle, Washington. Hands-on will be available in the Microsoft Booth located at the North Hall, 4th Floor, Booths 412, 422, 432.
Players can pre-order* Dragon Age: Inquisition to get special bonus content. Visit the Dragon Age website for more information on editions, including the Deluxe Edition available for pre-order and the upcoming Inquisitor’s Edition.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is in development at BioWare in Edmonton and will be available on November 18, 2014 for the PlayStation(R)4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation(R)3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Xbox 360(R) videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft and PC via OriginTM. The game has not yet been rated by the ESRB or PEGI; visit www.esrb.org and www.pegi.info for more information.
* Conditions and restrictions apply. See https://www.origin.com/store/buy/dragon-age-inquisition/pc-download/base-game/digital-deluxe-edition for details.
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
In fiscal year 2014, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $3.6 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster brands such as The SimsTM, Madden NFL, EA SPORTSTM FIFA, BattlefieldTM, Dragon AgeTM and Plants vs. ZombiesTM. More information about EA is available at www.ea.com/news.
EA SPORTS, The Sims, BioWare, Dragon Age, Plants vs. Zombies and Battlefield are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. and its subsidiaries. John Madden, NFL and FIFA are the property of their respective owners and used with permission.
Xbox and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- JPY weaker on BoP, SEK inflation in focus 1 view
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
- Financials on the Ropes; XLF Underperforms 1 view
- Stocks move higher after strong employment report 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view
- A Powerful Selloff Generates Negative Technical Patterns 1 view
- Silver consolidates after diverging signals 1 view
- US Housing Data Steps into the Spotlight 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- Northern Trust Announces Manila, the Philippines Office Opening 1 view
- The Importance of Cash Savings 1 view
- Canadian Business Optimism rises: BOC 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Ronald Porter Joins Korn Ferry’s Global Human Resources Center of Expertise 1 view
- US Pension Fund Fitness Tracker: No Reversal in Q4, Funding Ratios Decline for Fourth Consecutive Quarter 1 view
- Forex News – Week Ahead – RBNZ and Australian jobs data in focus 1 view