Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. Announces Timing of First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:CELP) will host an earnings call on Thursday, May 14, 2015, at 5:00pm EDT (4:00pm CDT) to discuss its first quarter 2015 financial results. Analysts, investors, and other interested parties may access the conference call by dialing Toll-Free (US & Canada): (888) 428-7458 or International Dial-In (Toll): (862) 255-5400. An archived audio replay of the call will be available on the investor section of our website at www.cypressenergy.com beginning at 5:00pm EDT (4:00pm CDT) on May 18, 2015.
CELP intends to distribute its earnings press release after the NYSE closes trading on Thursday, May 14, 2015.
About Cypress Energy Partners, L.P.
Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. is a growth-oriented master limited partnership that provides independent pipeline inspection and integrity services to producers and pipeline companies throughout the U.S. and Canada. Cypress also provides saltwater disposal and other water and environmental services to U.S. onshore oil and natural gas producers and trucking companies in North Dakota and west Texas. In both of these business segments, Cypress works closely with its customers to help them comply with increasingly complex and strict environmental and safety rules and regulations and reduce their operating costs. Cypress is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Stocks Rebound on Outside Reversal Day Following Fed Minutes 1 view
- Burger King-Tim Hortons Merger Boosts Canadian Dollar 1 view
- North American Pair Falls on Income Data 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view
- US government shut down for the first time in 17 years 1 view
- Statistics Canada to Revise July Job Numbers Because of “Error” in Initial Estimate 1 view
- FOREX Watch: US dollar breaks sticking point 1 view
- US Dollar Edges Higher on ADP Employment Report 1 view
- Fedex & UPS Scramble Amid Media Fire 1 view
- Stocks close mixed despite strong economic data 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Eurozone Retail Sector Under Pressure 1 view
- Spanish Inflation Falls Back To Zero 1 view
- Vernalis, all eyes on the new cough/cold drug 1 view
- Lululemon Tanks on Guidance Woes 1 view
- Baylor Scott & White Health and Tenet to Partner on Five North Texas Hospitals 1 view
- Stocks move higher after strong employment report 1 view
- Increasing Yields Benefit the Greenback 1 view
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. Announces Participation in Telsey Advisory Group’s 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view