Tilly’s, Inc. to Report First Quarter Fiscal 2015 Results on May 27, 2015
Tilly’s, Inc. (NYSE:TLYS) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2015 ended May 2, 2015, after the market close on Wednesday, May 27, 2015. Daniel Griesemer, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jennifer Ehrhardt, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call that afternoon (May 27, 2015) at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the financial results.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (888) 684-1264 at 4:25 p.m. ET (1:25 p.m. PT). The conference call will also be available to interested parties through a live webcast at www.tillys.com. Please visit the website and select the “Investor Relations” link at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register and download any necessary software.
A telephone replay of the call will be available until June 10, 2015, by dialing (877) 870-5176 (domestic) or (858) 384-5517 (international) and entering the conference identification number: 1669086. Please note participants must enter the conference identification number in order to access the replay.
Tilly’s is a fast-growing destination specialty retailer of West Coast inspired apparel, footwear and accessories with an extensive assortment of the most relevant and sought-after brands rooted in action sports, music, art and fashion. Tilly’s is headquartered in Southern California and, as of May 12, 2015, operated 213 stores and through its website, www.tillys.com.
- Stocks move higher after strong employment report 1 view
- Increasing Yields Benefit the Greenback 1 view
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. Announces Participation in Telsey Advisory Group’s 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- Mortgage REITs Still Trading Below Book Value…And Still a Bargain 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- US Housing Data Steps into the Spotlight 1 view
- Movado Group, Inc. to Present at the Telsey Advisory Group 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- CHARTS OF THE DAY 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- FOREX Watch: US dollar breaks sticking point 1 view
- US Dollar Edges Higher on ADP Employment Report 1 view
- Fedex & UPS Scramble Amid Media Fire 1 view
- Stocks close mixed despite strong economic data 1 view
- US Demand, Global Prospects to Boost Canada’s Economy in 2014 1 view
- Eurozone Retail Sector Under Pressure 1 view
- Spanish Inflation Falls Back To Zero 1 view
- Vernalis, all eyes on the new cough/cold drug 1 view
- Lululemon Tanks on Guidance Woes 1 view
- Baylor Scott & White Health and Tenet to Partner on Five North Texas Hospitals 1 view