Photronics to Report Second Quarter Earnings and Host Public Conference Call
Photronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:PLAB), a worldwide leader in supplying innovative imaging technology solutions for the global electronics industry, is scheduled to announce financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2015 on Monday, May 18, 2015 at approximately 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Company management will host a public conference call on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss Photronics’ quarterly results and business highlights. During the call, Company management will respond to questions concerning, but not limited to, the Company’s financial performance, business conditions and industry outlook. Some of these responses may contain information that has not been previously disclosed.
Analysts, investors, and the media may participate in the call by dialing (408) 774-4601. Participants outside of the United States and Canada can access the call using the same number. It is suggested that participants call in five minutes prior to the call’s scheduled start time. This call will also be broadcasted live on Photronics’ website at www.photronics.com.
Photronics is also scheduled to participate in a Fireside Chat at the 43rd Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, Massachusetts. A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed at www.photronics.com.
Photronics is a leading worldwide manufacturer of photomasks. Photomasks are high precision quartz plates that contain microscopic images of electronic circuits. A key element in the manufacture of semiconductors and flat panel displays, photomasks are used to transfer circuit patterns onto semiconductor wafers and flat panel substrates during the fabrication of integrated circuits, a variety of flat panel displays and, to a lesser extent, other types of electrical and optical components. They are produced in accordance with product designs provided by customers at strategically located manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, and North America. Additional information on the Company can be accessed at www.photronics.com.
The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a “safe harbor” for forward-looking statements made by or on behalf of Photronics, Inc. and its subsidiaries (the Company). The forward-looking statements contained in this press release and other parts of Photronics’ web site involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the Company’s operations, markets, products, services, prices, and other factors. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, economic, competitive, legal, governmental, and technological factors as well as decisions we may make in the future regarding our business, capital structure and other matters. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as “believes”, “expects”, “anticipates”, “plans”, “projects”, “could”, “estimate”, “intend”, “may”, “will” and similar expressions. Accordingly, there is no assurance that the Company’s expectations will be realized. For a fuller discussion of the factors that may affect the Company’s operations, see “Forward Looking Statements” in the Company’s Quarterly and Annual Reports to the Securities and Exchange Commission on Forms 10-Q and 10-K. The Company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements.
- Euro Declines on Weak PMI Ahead of Jobs Report, RSI is Oversold 1 view
- Ryanair shares slide on safety concerns 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- European Session – Dollar rebounds after jobless claims and services PMI data 1 view
- The Yen Continued to Weaken, Sterling was Also on the Move 1 view
- Earnings preview: Target Corp. 1 view
- EUR/USD trades virtually unchanged 1 view
- Steady Reading On French Inflation 1 view
- Sterling Breaks Out on Strong Momentum 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Mortgage REITs Still Trading Below Book Value…And Still a Bargain 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- US Housing Data Steps into the Spotlight 1 view
- Movado Group, Inc. to Present at the Telsey Advisory Group 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- CHARTS OF THE DAY 1 view
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Weak Manufacturing Data Sends Euro to Fresh 8-month Lows 1 view
- US stocks rise as signs of prolonged stimulus emerge 1 view
- Netflix tops S&P 500 in 2013, investors eye earnings report 1 view
- Strong GDP Growth From Ireland 1 view