lululemon announces departure of EVP, Global Retail
lululemon athletica inc. [NASDAQ:LULU] today announced the resignation of Delaney Schweitzer, Executive Vice President, Global Retail, effective May 29, 2015.
“As Delaney begins this next chapter of her life, we remain committed to creating the incredible future we both envision for our company and people. Delaney leaves behind an exceptional bench of talent who are deeply ingrained in our culture and will continue to lead our retail operations. On behalf of our entire lululemon collective, I offer our profound gratitude for all of Delaney’s contributions and extend our heartfelt wishes for great success as she fulfills her vision and goals on this new road ahead,” said Laurent Potdevin, CEO of lululemon athletica.
“After more than a decade of my life dedicated to lululemon, I feel it is now time for me to move on. I firmly believe lululemon’s stores and educators are the best in retail, and I remain excited about all that lululemon will accomplish in the next ten years,” said Ms. Schweitzer.
As one of the Company’s pioneers, Ms. Schweitzer began her career at lululemon in 2002 and helped grow the company from one store in Canada to currently more than 300 stores and showrooms globally today.
About lululemon athletica inc.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) is a yoga-inspired athletic apparel company that creates components for people to live long, healthy and fun lives. By producing products that help keep people active and stress free, lululemon believes that the world will be a better place. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional designs, lululemon works with yogis and athletes in local communities for continuous research and product feedback. For more information, visit www.lululemon.com.
- Weak Manufacturing Data Sends Euro to Fresh 8-month Lows 1 view
- US stocks rise as signs of prolonged stimulus emerge 1 view
- Netflix tops S&P 500 in 2013, investors eye earnings report 1 view
- Strong GDP Growth From Ireland 1 view
- BIND Therapeutics Appoints Hagop Youssoufian, M.Sc., M.D. as Chief Medical Officer 1 view
- American manufacturers outpace expectations: ISM 1 view
- Euro Declines on Weak PMI Ahead of Jobs Report, RSI is Oversold 1 view
- Ryanair shares slide on safety concerns 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- European Session – Dollar rebounds after jobless claims and services PMI data 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Eurozone Retail Sector Under Pressure 1 view
- Spanish Inflation Falls Back To Zero 1 view
- Vernalis, all eyes on the new cough/cold drug 1 view
- Lululemon Tanks on Guidance Woes 1 view
- Baylor Scott & White Health and Tenet to Partner on Five North Texas Hospitals 1 view
- Stocks move higher after strong employment report 1 view
- Increasing Yields Benefit the Greenback 1 view
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. Announces Participation in Telsey Advisory Group’s 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view