lululemon announces departure of EVP, Global Retail
lululemon athletica inc. [NASDAQ:LULU] today announced the resignation of Delaney Schweitzer, Executive Vice President, Global Retail, effective May 29, 2015.
“As Delaney begins this next chapter of her life, we remain committed to creating the incredible future we both envision for our company and people. Delaney leaves behind an exceptional bench of talent who are deeply ingrained in our culture and will continue to lead our retail operations. On behalf of our entire lululemon collective, I offer our profound gratitude for all of Delaney’s contributions and extend our heartfelt wishes for great success as she fulfills her vision and goals on this new road ahead,” said Laurent Potdevin, CEO of lululemon athletica.
“After more than a decade of my life dedicated to lululemon, I feel it is now time for me to move on. I firmly believe lululemon’s stores and educators are the best in retail, and I remain excited about all that lululemon will accomplish in the next ten years,” said Ms. Schweitzer.
As one of the Company’s pioneers, Ms. Schweitzer began her career at lululemon in 2002 and helped grow the company from one store in Canada to currently more than 300 stores and showrooms globally today.
About lululemon athletica inc.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) is a yoga-inspired athletic apparel company that creates components for people to live long, healthy and fun lives. By producing products that help keep people active and stress free, lululemon believes that the world will be a better place. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional designs, lululemon works with yogis and athletes in local communities for continuous research and product feedback. For more information, visit www.lululemon.com.
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Digital River to Speak, Sponsor and Exhibit at the Money20/20 Conference 1 view
- Western Union Extends USSC Agent Agreement in the Philippines 1 view
- The Dollar Faces Shutdown Headwinds 1 view
- Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation, Inc. Donates $1.125 Million to Greater Boston and MetroWest Organizations 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Mixed Manufacturing Figures Across The Globe 1 view
- Ryder Opens New Service Facility in Paradise, Newfoundland Canada 1 view
- CA Technologies Executive Vice President Amit Chatterjee to Deliver RSA Conference Keynote 1 view
- Genzyme’s Lemtrada Approved by the FDA 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Humana At Home Acquires Your Home Advantage 1 view
- Springleaf Financial to Acquire OneMain Financial 1 view
- Veterans: Texas is “Wide Open” for You! 1 view
- Daily Commentary 22/01/15 1 view
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Cerus and Biomedica Foscama Group S.p.A. Enter Distribution Agreement for the INTERCEPT Blood System in Italy 1 view
- Unilever Acquires Talenti(R) Gelato & Sorbetto 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view