Sysorex to Develop Gaming Analytics for CrowdStar
Big data software solutions and infrastructure provider Sysorex (NASDAQ:SYRX) today announced it has entered into an agreement with Burlingame, California-based mobile game developer CrowdStar Inc. to build a real-time analytics solution that will allow CrowdStar to improve its customer sentiment analysis and player retention. Sysorex will begin work immediately.
“We chose Sysorex because of its deep technical expertise in gaming data analytics and its ability to execute against our plan,” said Jose “Tachu” Avila, VP of Engineering at CrowdStar. “Its knowledgeable and responsive team knew exactly what we needed and was able to find creative ways to help us make it happen,” he said.
Under the agreement, Sysorex will develop a big data analytics system that allows CrowdStar to process data in real time from millions of players and then make adjustments to games “on-the-fly” in order to improve the in-game experience, which we believe will enhance CrowdStar’s bottom line.
“We are very pleased that CrowdStar chose Sysorex to develop its real time game analytics,” said Sysorex CEO, Nadir Ali. “We believe we have a solid reputation in the mobile and gaming sector and our goal is to continue to build our reputation as a company that can deliver advanced technologies and solutions for data-driven organizations in highly demanding environments,” he said.
With the CrowdStar transaction, Sysorex has entered into big data and analytics engagements with half a dozen leading mobile game developers over the past two years.
CrowdStar creates interactive entertainment for women. CrowdStar blends elegant, polished aesthetics with aspirational gameplay. The company’s flagship fashion styling game, Covet Fashion, entertains millions of women around the world daily. Covet Fashion brings a whole new genre of fashion entertainment as the only app that lets users style head-to-toe looks with actual brands – including BCBGMAXAZRIA, Rebecca Minkoff, Rachel Zoe and more.
Founded in 2008, CrowdStar has deep roots in designing inventive games for women. The company is backed by strategic investors Time Warner and Intel Capital and boasts global partnerships with Tencent, NHN and Facebook. CrowdStar’s games can be found across multiple platforms including Apple’s App Store, Google Play, Amazon, and Microsoft.
Through focused, custom technology solutions, Sysorex (NASDAQ:SYRX) provides cyber security, data analytics, cloud solutions, Mobile/BYOD solutions and strategic outsourcing to government and commercial clients in major industries around the world. From identifying security risks to helping clients realize value from their big data strategies, Sysorex has the experience, technology, partners, and agility to be your trusted IT partner. Visit www.sysorex.com, follow @SysorexGlobal and Like us on Facebook.
Safe Harbor Statement
All statements in this release that are not based on historical fact are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and the provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. While management has based any forward-looking statements included in this release on its current expectations, the information on which such expectations were based may change. These forward-looking statements rely on a number of assumptions concerning future events and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside of the control of Sysorex and its subsidiaries, which could cause actual results to materially differ from such statements. Such risks, uncertainties, and other factors include, but are not limited to, the fluctuation of global economic conditions, the performance of management and employees, the company’s ability to obtain financing, competition, general economic conditions and other factors that are detailed in the company’s periodic and current reports available for review at www.sec.gov. Furthermore, the company operates in a highly competitive and rapidly changing environment where new and unanticipated risks may arise. Accordingly, investors should not place any reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results. Sysorex disclaims any intention to, and undertake no obligation to, update or revise forward-looking statements.
- Alibaba becomes world’s biggest ever IPO 2 views
- Bruker Introduces MALDI TissuetyperTM Solution with New High Speed rapifleXTM MALDI-TOF MS System for Anatomical Pathology Research 1 view
- CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Votes to Recommend Serogroup B Meningococcal Disease Vaccination for Persons at Increased Risk 1 view
- US Dollar Weakens on Dismal GDP Report 1 view
- Aussie Gains Traction After Solid Chinese Data 1 view
- US Service Economy Expands at a Slower Rate in August: Markit 1 view
- Greenback Plunges as Fed Comments Weigh on Sentiment 1 view
- Aetna Completes Acquisition of bswift 1 view
- PBTEEN UNVEILS ECO-CONSCIOUS CAPSULE COLLECTION WITH WORLD CHAMPION SURFER KELLY SLATER 1 view
- USD/CAD – it’s all about volume 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Alibaba becomes world’s biggest ever IPO 2 views
- Philips RoadFocus LED Luminaires Shine a Light on Safety and Savings in Quebec 1 view
- US Consumer Confidence Rises Higher 1 view
- Can Large Cap Stocks Lead the Way Higher? 1 view
- Taste the Chill: Krispy Kreme Introduces New Frozen Lattes 1 view
- Brent Crude Oil – More downside expected 1 view
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., State and Local Leaders Join Forces to Address Homelessness in Florida 1 view
- Aussie Approaches 0.94 US ahead of RBA Meeting Minutes 1 view
- US Dollar Pushes Higher as Yellen Weighs In 1 view
- Improvements Evident In Canadian Manufacturing 1 view