Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Launches Preferred Stock Offering
Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. (NYSE:ECC) (the “Company”) today announced that it plans to offer shares of its Series A Term Preferred Stock due 2022 (the “Preferred Stock”) in an underwritten public offering. The terms of the Preferred Stock are to be determined by negotiations between the Company and the underwriters. In addition, the Company plans to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of the Preferred Stock to cover overallotments, if any.
The Company plans to use the net proceeds from the offering of the Preferred Stock to acquire investments in accordance with its investment objectives and strategies and for general corporate purposes.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Wunderlich Securities, Inc., Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA), Inc., Compass Point Research & Trading, LLC and Incapital LLC are acting as lead managers for the offering.
Investors should consider the Company’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. The preliminary prospectus, which contains this and other information about the Company, should be read carefully before investing. The information in the preliminary prospectus and in this press release is not complete and may be changed. The Company may not sell these securities until the registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) relating to the securities described herein is effective. This press release is not an offer to sell these securities and is not soliciting an offer to buy these securities in any state where the offer or sale is not permitted.
Copies of the preliminary prospectus (and the final prospectus, when available) may be obtained by writing Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attn: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005-2836, by calling toll-free 1-800-503-4611 or by sending an e-mail to: prospectus.CPDG@db.com or by writing Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., Attn: Equity Capital Markets, 787 Seventh Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10019 or by calling toll-free 1-800-966-1559; copies may also be obtained by visiting EDGAR on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
ABOUT EAGLE POINT CREDIT COMPANY
The Company is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Company’s investment objective is to generate high current income and capital appreciation primarily through investment in equity and junior debt tranches of collateralized loan obligations. The Company is externally managed and advised by Eagle Point Credit Management LLC. The principals of Eagle Point Credit Management LLC are Thomas P. Majewski, Daniel W. Ko and Daniel M. Spinner.
This press release may contain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements other than statements of historical facts included in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements and are not guarantees of future performance or results and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including those described in the prospectus and the Company’s other filings with the SEC. The Company undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statement made herein. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release.
NOT FDIC INSURED o NO BANK GUARANTEE o MAY LOSE VALUE
Source: Eagle Point Credit Company
- Stocks Rebound on Outside Reversal Day Following Fed Minutes 1 view
- Burger King-Tim Hortons Merger Boosts Canadian Dollar 1 view
- North American Pair Falls on Income Data 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view
- US government shut down for the first time in 17 years 1 view
- Statistics Canada to Revise July Job Numbers Because of “Error” in Initial Estimate 1 view
- FOREX Watch: US dollar breaks sticking point 1 view
- US Dollar Edges Higher on ADP Employment Report 1 view
- Fedex & UPS Scramble Amid Media Fire 1 view
- Stocks close mixed despite strong economic data 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Euro Declines on Weak PMI Ahead of Jobs Report, RSI is Oversold 1 view
- Ryanair shares slide on safety concerns 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- European Session – Dollar rebounds after jobless claims and services PMI data 1 view
- The Yen Continued to Weaken, Sterling was Also on the Move 1 view
- Earnings preview: Target Corp. 1 view
- EUR/USD trades virtually unchanged 1 view
- Steady Reading On French Inflation 1 view
- Sterling Breaks Out on Strong Momentum 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view