Get LG G Stylo from Boost Mobile Now, Sprint Prepaid June 7 and Sprint June 12
Recognizing that different customers have different needs, Sprint is offering three options to save money on the premium smartphone experience of the new LG G Stylo.
The LG G Stylo is available now from Boost Mobile in metallic silver for $199.99 (plus tax) at www.boostmobile.com/lg-g-stylo. It will also be available for $199.99 (plus tax) on Sunday, June 7, on Sprint Prepaid for those who have an affinity for the Sprint brand but want a no-contract plan, no credit check or no long-term commitment.
For those who want a to take advantage of the savings offered with installment billing, the Sprint Family Share Pack or the Sprint $60 Unlimited Plan (excluding taxes and surcharges), Sprint will offer LG G Stylo with $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of $12 (SRP: $288; excluding taxes; service plan required) beginning Friday, June 12.
“Sprint offers customers so many options to customize their buying experience based on how they want to pay for their device and how they want to use it,” said David Owens, senior vice president, Product Development, Sprint. “Boost Mobile, Sprint Prepaid and Sprint offer individuals and families a variety of options to save money on the best smartphones like the LG G Stylo and their monthly service plans.”
The LG G Stylo is a powerhouse smartphone that takes entertainment and productivity to the next level with an enormous display and premium features. Key features include:
- 5.7-inch HD IPS touchscreen display with Corning(R) Gorilla(R) Glass 3 so you can view media and games on a bigger screen.
- A convenient Stylus Pen for easy, efficient writing and drawing.
- 8-megapixel rear camera with laser auto focus to capture incredible shots – no matter the setting.
- 5-megapixel front camera with Soft Light and Gesture Shot for upping your selfie game.
- Knock CodeTM for a personalized knock sequence to wake and unlock your phone.
- QuickMemo(R)+, which lets you write or draw on any screen and the integrated Stylus makes doodling easier than ever.
- AndroidTM 5.0, Lollipop, for an intuitive and easy-to-use smartphone experience.
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor for smooth and seamless on-device performance.
- Removable 3,000mAh battery providing up to 24 hours of talk time1.
Get the LG G Stylo on the plan that best fits your needs
Data Boost Plans
Boost Mobile continues to provide one of the best values in the prepaid wireless industry with the $30 Data Boost Up plan2. After signing up for automatic payments with Auto Re-Boost, get unlimited talk, text and data with 2GB of high-speed data for $30 per month.
$30 with Auto
Talk & Text3
Once only available in Sprint Stores, Sprint Prepaid is now available in national retail. Monthly plans on Sprint Prepaid without a credit check or long-term commitment are:
|$45||3 GB Data|
|$55||6 GB Data|
Sprint Family Share Pack
About Boost Mobile
Established in 2002, Boost Mobile, part of the Sprint Prepaid Group, redefines value for wireless consumers with more data for less and no long-term commitment to a subscription contract. Operating on the Nationwide Sprint 3G Network for data and the Nationwide Sprint Network for voice services, both reaching more than 281 million people respectively, as well as the nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network, which reaches more than 270 million people. Its award-winning customer service has been recognized more than eight times. Learn more about Boost Mobile online on Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Twitter.
Sprint (NYSE:S) is a communications services company that creates more and better ways to connect its customers to the things they care about most. Sprint served nearly 56 million connections as of Dec. 31, 2014, and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; leading no-contract brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Sprint has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) North America for the past four years. You can learn more and visit Sprint at www.sprint.com or www.facebook.com/sprint and www.twitter.com/sprint.
About Sprint Prepaid
Launched in 2014, Sprint Prepaid is the trusted brand that offers value-oriented, no contract solutions for those seeking a premium plan, network & device experience. Operating on the nationwide Sprint 3G, 4G LTE Network, Sprint Prepaid has the all the desired benefits without the annual contracts. Learn more at www.sprint.com/prepaid.
1Actual battery time may vary depending on network connectivity and application use.
2 Plan increases to $40 without Auto Re-Boost enrollment.
3Unlimited features are on-network only; international services extra.
4Video streaming limited to 3G speeds. 3G/4G speeds subject to coverage/device availability. Once plan’s applicable 3G/4G data allotment reached, speeds (including video) reduced to 2G speeds for remainder of plan cycle & restored when new plan cycle begins.
5High speed data thresholds are capped for all three plans. Video streaming limited to 3G speeds.
6T-Mobile plan includes unlimited international text/data features and unlimited data with speeds slowed down to 2G after reaching 2.5GB/line high-speed data allotment and 5GB/mo of tethering. Other options available.
7AT&T plans include Unlimited Texting to International numbers and 50GB of Cloud Storage. Other options available.
8Verizon plans include Unlimited Texting to International number and 25GB of Cloud Storage. Other options available.
- Canadian housing starts rise in July 1 view
- Echelon Expands its IzoT Platform for the IIoT to Enable Multiprotocol Wired and Wireless Building Automation Systems 1 view
- US Groundbreaking, Building Permits Plunge in January 1 view
- Greek Current Account Deficit Widens 1 view
- UK House Prices Settle Down This Month 1 view
- Slight Drop In Japanese Inflation 1 view
- Schwab Announces Planned Launch of Schwab Intelligent Portfolios 1 view
- Western Union Holds 9th Annual Consumer Protection and Compliance Conference 1 view
- B&W Volund Consortium Awarded Contract To Build Waste-To-Energy Power Plant in Scotland 1 view
- Stocks Trade Mixed Ahead of Data and Earnings 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stocks Trade Mixed Ahead of Data and Earnings 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- The Federal Reserve Begins Its Two Day Meeting Today 1 view
- The Marcus Corporation Appoints Rachel McKinney Vice President of Human Resources 1 view
- US pending home sales decline sharply in October 1 view
- Semis Show Strong Seasonal Tendencies for April 1 view
- JPMorgan’s $7.2 Billion in Legal Fees Weigh on Earnings 1 view
- NTT America Builds on Strengths with New Channel Partner Program 1 view
- Cable Holds Ground Following Mixed Retail Sales Data 1 view
- Rent-A-Center Promotes Jonathan Parks to Vice President, Global Logistics and Distribution 1 view