Hasbro Ranks #23 in Inaugural Ranking of US RepTrak(R) 100 List
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS) has been named among the most reputable companies in the United States, according to the annual US RepTrak(R) 100 list released today by Reputation Institute and published in Forbes. The US RepTrak(R) rankings measure the public’s perception of companies based on seven dimensions: innovation, leadership, governance, citizenship, workplace, performance, and products/services.
In the Company’s first year of eligibility, Hasbro ranked 23rd on the 2015 list of America’s 100 most reputable companies, which is compiled annually by Reputation Institute, the world’s foremost research and advisory firm focused solely on corporate reputations.
“We are incredibly proud of all of our corporate rankings and awards, and are especially honored to rank so highly in our first year on the US RepTrak 100 list, as it is a reflection of the public’s perception of our Company and how we conduct our business,” said John Frascotti, President, Hasbro Brands. “Consumers are at the heart of everything that we do and we know that our efforts to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations is part of how we earn our consumer’s trust and respect each and every day as we fulfill our mission of ‘Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences.'”
Today’s announcement by the Reputation Institute builds on the recognitions Hasbro already has received this year, having been named as a 2015 World’s Most Ethical Company(R) and #2 on the 100 Best Corporate Citizens List for 2015. These prestigious accolades highlight Hasbro’s commitment to operating responsibly and ethically– from product safety to environmental sustainability and governance and ethics.
Reputation Institute’s RepTrak(R) model is the gold standard for reputation measurement, providing a one-of-a-kind measurement of how the public views the world’s best-known companies. The RepTrak(R) database is normative, examining 15 stakeholder groups in more than 25 industries and more than 50 countries for more than 7,000 companies. The 2015 US RepTrak(R) 100 examines perceptions of companies by the US general public based on over 70,000 interviews.
“The top U.S. companies proactively manage their reputations by investing as much in corporate dimensions like governance, citizenship and workplace as they do in their products and services,” says Brad Hecht, Chief Research Officer at Reputation Institute. “Companies with strong reputations are 15 times more likely to attract better talent and they reap significant financial benefits, too. The most reputable companies see a stock performance that is 2 times better than the overall market and they benefit from a 6.5% increase in recommendations every time they improve their RepTrak(R) score by 5 points.”
The complete ranking of the US RepTrak 100 companies can be found at http://www.reputationinstitute.com/research/RepTrak-in-Country/US-RepTrak-100
To learn more about Hasbro’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts, please visit www.hasbro.com/csr.
Hasbro (NASDAQ:HAS) is a global company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences, by leveraging its beloved brands, including LITTLEST PET SHOP, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MONOPOLY, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF, PLAY-DOH, TRANSFORMERS, and premier partner brands. From toys and games to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive lifestyle licensing program, Hasbro fulfills the fundamental need for play and connection for children and families around the world. The Company’s Hasbro Studios creates entertainment brand-driven storytelling across mediums, including television, film and more. Through the company’s commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. Learn more at www.hasbro.com and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews).
About Reputation Institute
Reputation Institute (RI) is the world’s leading research-based consulting and advisory firm for reputation. RI enables many of the world’s leading companies to make more confident business decisions that build and protect reputation capital, analyze risk and sustainability topics, and drive competitive advantage. RI’s most prominent management tool is the RepTrak(R) model for analyzing the reputations of companies and institutions – best known via the Global RepTrak(R) 100, the world’s largest and most comprehensive study of corporate reputations, as well as Country RepTrak(R) and City RepTrak(R) studies that look at reputation across organizations within a given geography. Learn more at: http://www.reputationinstitute.com/
(c) 2015 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Spanish Inflation Falls Back To Zero 1 view
- Vernalis, all eyes on the new cough/cold drug 1 view
- Lululemon Tanks on Guidance Woes 1 view
- Baylor Scott & White Health and Tenet to Partner on Five North Texas Hospitals 1 view
- Eurozone Retail Sector Under Pressure 1 view
- Increasing Yields Benefit the Greenback 1 view
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. Announces Participation in Telsey Advisory Group’s 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Earnings preview: Target Corp. 1 view
- EUR/USD trades virtually unchanged 1 view
- Steady Reading On French Inflation 1 view
- Sterling Breaks Out on Strong Momentum 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Bel First Quarter Net Earnings Increase 122%, Sales Set a Record $142.0 Million 1 view
- Stocks Rebound on Outside Reversal Day Following Fed Minutes 1 view
- Burger King-Tim Hortons Merger Boosts Canadian Dollar 1 view
- North American Pair Falls on Income Data 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view