Jones Energy, Inc. Launches Secondary Offering of Class A Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
Jones Energy, Inc. (NYSE:JONE) (“Jones Energy” or “the Company”) announced today the launch of an underwritten secondary offering of 5,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock by certain stockholders affiliated with Metalmark Capital, LLC (“Metalmark”), representing approximately 22% of Metalmark’s current ownership in the Company. The underwriter will have an option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of Class A common stock from Metalmark. The company will not receive any proceeds from the proposed secondary offering.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. When available, copies of the prospectus supplement for the offering may be obtained on the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), www.sec.gov, or by contacting J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, Attention: Prospectus Department (1-866-803-9204), 1155 Long Island Ave., Edgewood, NY 11717.
The Class A common stock will be issued and sold pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the SEC.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy Class A common stock or any other securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offering of these securities may be made only by means of a prospectus and related prospectus supplement meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
About Jones Energy
Jones Energy, Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the development and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties in the Anadarko and Arkoma basins of Texas and Oklahoma. Additional information about Jones Energy may be found on the Company’s website at: www.jonesenergy.com.
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Cerus and Biomedica Foscama Group S.p.A. Enter Distribution Agreement for the INTERCEPT Blood System in Italy 1 view
- Unilever Acquires Talenti(R) Gelato & Sorbetto 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Digital River to Speak, Sponsor and Exhibit at the Money20/20 Conference 1 view
- Western Union Extends USSC Agent Agreement in the Philippines 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation, Inc. Donates $1.125 Million to Greater Boston and MetroWest Organizations 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Mixed Manufacturing Figures Across The Globe 1 view
- Ryder Opens New Service Facility in Paradise, Newfoundland Canada 1 view
- CA Technologies Executive Vice President Amit Chatterjee to Deliver RSA Conference Keynote 1 view
- Genzyme’s Lemtrada Approved by the FDA 1 view
- Propertyware(R) Introduces Maintenance PlusTM 1 view
- Citi Announces Digital Marketing Alliance with Zillow 1 view
- Dr. Susan Groenwald to be Inducted as Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing 1 view
- AIG Names Martha Gallo Head of Internal Audit; Paulette Mullings-Bradnock to Lead Strategic Expense Management 1 view