The Cheesecake Factory Opens in Las Vegas
The Cheesecake Factory(R), known for its extensive menu, generous portions and legendary desserts, today announced the opening of its newest restaurant at Las Vegas North Premium Outlets.
With more than 250 menu selections including more than 50 lower calorie SkinnyLicious(R) selections – all handmade, in-house with fresh ingredients – and more than 50 signature cheesecakes and desserts, The Cheesecake Factory’s opening provides exciting new choices for Las Vegas North Premium Outlets shoppers and area residents.
The new restaurant is The Cheesecake Factory’s fourth Las Vegas area location and includes the distinctive and contemporary d’ecor that is as creative and imaginative as The Cheesecake Factory’s extensive menu. Featuring French limestone floors and decorative columns, hand painted murals, and modern lighting, the approximately 9,900-square-foot restaurant accommodates approximately 295 guests.
The Cheesecake Factory of Las Vegas North Premium Outlets will open at 11:00 a.m. Monday through Saturday, and 10:00 a.m. on Sunday. The restaurant is located at 505 South Grand Central Parkway, Suite 3201, Las Vegas, NV 89106.
For more information about The Cheesecake Factory, please visit www.TheCheesecakeFactory.com
Fan us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheCheesecakeFactory
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cheesecake
About The Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company operates 190 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico, including 178 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory(R) mark; 11 restaurants under the Grand Lux Cafe(R) mark; and one restaurant under the RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen(R) mark. Internationally, nine The Cheesecake Factory(R) restaurants operate under licensing agreements. The Company also operates two bakery production facilities in Calabasas Hills, CA and Rocky Mount, NC that produce quality cheesecakes and other baked products. In 2015, the Company was named to the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For(R)” list for the second consecutive year. To learn more about the Company, visit www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
FORTUNE and 100 Best Companies to Work For(R) are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. From FORTUNE Magazine, March 15, 2015 (c)2015 Time Inc. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated.
- Schwab Announces Planned Launch of Schwab Intelligent Portfolios 1 view
- Western Union Holds 9th Annual Consumer Protection and Compliance Conference 1 view
- B&W Volund Consortium Awarded Contract To Build Waste-To-Energy Power Plant in Scotland 1 view
- Stocks Trade Mixed Ahead of Data and Earnings 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- Ferro Acquires Laser Marking Industry Leader TherMark 1 view
- The Federal Reserve Begins Its Two Day Meeting Today 1 view
- The Marcus Corporation Appoints Rachel McKinney Vice President of Human Resources 1 view
- GE’s Advanced Cooling Technology Saves $52 Million in Operations for Natural Gas Platform in the Gulf of Thailand 1 view
- US pending home sales decline sharply in October 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- JPMorgan’s $7.2 Billion in Legal Fees Weigh on Earnings 1 view
- NTT America Builds on Strengths with New Channel Partner Program 1 view
- Cable Holds Ground Following Mixed Retail Sales Data 1 view
- Rent-A-Center Promotes Jonathan Parks to Vice President, Global Logistics and Distribution 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view
- Canadian housing starts rise in July 1 view
- Echelon Expands its IzoT Platform for the IIoT to Enable Multiprotocol Wired and Wireless Building Automation Systems 1 view
- US Groundbreaking, Building Permits Plunge in January 1 view
- Greek Current Account Deficit Widens 1 view
- UK House Prices Settle Down This Month 1 view