8×8 Awarded Top Spot in IHS Infonetics’ Cloud Unified Communications Scorecard For Second Consecutive Year
8×8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT) , a leading provider of cloud-based unified communications and contact center solutions, today announced the company was awarded the #1 ranking in the IHS Infonetics’ Annual “Cloud UC Service Provider North American Scorecard” report for the second consecutive year.
The IHS Infonetics’ 2015 North American cloud UC cloud scorecard identifies the service providers currently leading the hosted/cloud unified communications (UC) market and those best positioned to succeed long term. The rankings are based on criteria including installed base of seats, financial stability, market strategy, service capabilities and support options. Service providers making the top ten list include 8×8 as the returning market leader-rounded out by Broadview Networks, Comcast, Mitel, RingCentral, Star2Star, Thinking Phone Networks, Verizon, Vonage and West IP Communications.
“8×8 is the definitive leader in the hosted UC market for the second year in a row, as the company successfully continues to move up-market and builds on strong financial milestones over the last four years,” said Diane Myers, research director for VoIP, UC and IMS at IHS Infonetics. “Additionally, 8×8 is helping customers deliver increased business optimization with a focus on critical service enhancements, and continues to expand in a number of key regions across the globe.”
According to the report, “8×8 maintains its strong leadership in the cloud UC market due to the company’s large installed base of hosted seats, solid financial statements and continued execution on its service strategy. 8×8 has consistently been near the top of Infonetics’ Scorecard and is a long-standing stalwart of the hosted PBX and UC market, maintaining a strong position with small businesses and continued growth up-market.”
“We are honored to be awarded Infonetics’ top ranking of cloud UC service providers in North America for the second consecutive year,” said 8×8 Chief Marketing Officer Enzo Signore. “It’s an exciting time for 8×8 as we see strong business acceleration from our move up-market, and a growing customer base for our cloud communications solutions that are helping companies deliver a superior customer experience.”
The report further stated, “Focusing more up-market, 8×8 has broadened service capabilities to include more comprehensive mobile clients, offering customers flexibility in where and how they communicate. Beyond features and applications, they have also added service level agreements (SLAs) guaranteeing end-to-end service uptime, reliability and call quality over any broadband network customers use-public Internet or an MPLS network. Additionally, 8×8 has expanded its international service footprint to better service companies with operations outside the US.”
To download additional excerpts from the IHS Infonetics “Cloud UC North American Service Provider Scorecard” report, click here.
About 8×8, Inc.
8×8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable enterprise cloud communications solutions to more than 40,000 businesses operating in over 40 countries across six continents. 8×8’s out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premises PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and conferencing. For additional information, visit www.8×8.com, or www.8×8.com/UK or connect with 8×8 on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Euro Declines on Weak PMI Ahead of Jobs Report, RSI is Oversold 1 view
- Ryanair shares slide on safety concerns 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- European Session – Dollar rebounds after jobless claims and services PMI data 1 view
- The Yen Continued to Weaken, Sterling was Also on the Move 1 view
- Earnings preview: Target Corp. 1 view
- EUR/USD trades virtually unchanged 1 view
- Steady Reading On French Inflation 1 view
- Sterling Breaks Out on Strong Momentum 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Eurozone Retail Sector Under Pressure 1 view
- Spanish Inflation Falls Back To Zero 1 view
- Vernalis, all eyes on the new cough/cold drug 1 view
- Lululemon Tanks on Guidance Woes 1 view
- Baylor Scott & White Health and Tenet to Partner on Five North Texas Hospitals 1 view
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 1 view
- Stocks move higher after strong employment report 1 view
- Increasing Yields Benefit the Greenback 1 view
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. Announces Participation in Telsey Advisory Group’s 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view