Zayo Group Selects Hibernia Express to Expand Transatlantic Network
Hibernia Networks, a provider of global telecommunications services, today announced that it has inked a deal with Zayo Group, a global provider of Bandwidth Infrastructure services, to provide a 100G augmentation, via Hibernia Express, to Zayo’s transatlantic network. The extension will provide Zayo customers with a fast, secure and diverse transatlantic route, while adding to Zayo’s existing network, which spans more than 82,000 route miles across the U.S. and Europe.
Hibernia Express, the newest, lowest latency transatlantic cable, offers unmatched services to customers requiring connectivity due to its security, diversity and increased capacity. The 4,600 km cable will provide 100Gbps transmission capacity using TE SubCom’s C100 SLTE platform.
“We are pleased that Zayo has selected Hibernia Express for the additional capacity required to meet growing customer demand across the Atlantic,” states Omar Altaji, CCO of Hibernia Networks. “This further strengthens the mutually beneficial partnership between Zayo and Hibernia, and we look forward to continuing the relationship to build a better connected network together.”
“There is an immense amount of growth in the transatlantic space, and customers’ demands for bandwidth are increasing,” said David Howson, president of Zayo International. “Teaming with Hibernia Networks for its 100G service demonstrates the proactive approach we are taking in maintaining a network that is dedicated, secure and reliable for our customers. Through the relationship with Hibernia Networks, Zayo is able to extend its transatlantic capabilities and fuel customers with end-to-end solutions that meet their high bandwidth demands.”
For more information on Hibernia’s cutting-edge network and advanced wholesale services, visit www.hibernianetworks.com.
About Hibernia Networks:
Hibernia Networks, a subsidiary of Columbia Ventures Corporation, owns and operates a global network connecting North America, Europe and Asia. Hibernia has over 220 network Points of Presence (PoPs) in 89 markets and 25 countries.
Hibernia Networks serves its global customer base, including wholesale, finance, media and high-bandwidth companies, with unparalleled support, flexibility and service. Hibernia provides secure and diverse dedicated Ethernet, DTM, Wavelengths and carrier-grade IP Transit services. As a true, end-to-end service provider, Hibernia also offers cloud connectivity, low latency connectivity and HiberniaCDN for seamless anytime, anywhere content delivery. Commencing summer 2015, Hibernia’s new transatlantic cable, Express, will be providing the lowest latency connectivity available between North America and Europe.
Based in Boulder, Colo., Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ZAYO) is a publicly traded company that provides comprehensive Bandwidth Infrastructure services in over 300 markets throughout the US and Europe. Zayo delivers a suite of dark fiber, mobile infrastructure, and cloud & connectivity services to wireline and wireless customers, datacenters, Internet content providers, high-bandwidth enterprises, and government agencies across its robust 82,000 route mile network. The company also offers 45 carrier-neutral datacenter facilities across the US and France. Zayo was the first to offer bandwidth shopping and buying in under 2 minutes through Tranzact. Visit zayo.com for more information.
- Humana At Home Acquires Your Home Advantage 1 view
- Springleaf Financial to Acquire OneMain Financial 1 view
- Veterans: Texas is “Wide Open” for You! 1 view
- Daily Commentary 22/01/15 1 view
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Cerus and Biomedica Foscama Group S.p.A. Enter Distribution Agreement for the INTERCEPT Blood System in Italy 1 view
- Unilever Acquires Talenti(R) Gelato & Sorbetto 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation, Inc. Donates $1.125 Million to Greater Boston and MetroWest Organizations 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Mixed Manufacturing Figures Across The Globe 1 view
- Ryder Opens New Service Facility in Paradise, Newfoundland Canada 1 view
- CA Technologies Executive Vice President Amit Chatterjee to Deliver RSA Conference Keynote 1 view
- Genzyme’s Lemtrada Approved by the FDA 1 view
- Propertyware(R) Introduces Maintenance PlusTM 1 view
- Citi Announces Digital Marketing Alliance with Zillow 1 view
- Dr. Susan Groenwald to be Inducted as Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing 1 view
- AIG Names Martha Gallo Head of Internal Audit; Paulette Mullings-Bradnock to Lead Strategic Expense Management 1 view