Imprivata Honored for Excellence in Customer Experience in the Healthcare Technology Industry
Imprivata(R), (NYSE:IMPR) , the healthcare IT security company, today announced that is has won the 2015 SiriusDecisions Programs of the Year Award for best-in-class in the Account-Based Marketing and Customer Experience Programs Category. Imprivata, which has more than 1,200 healthcare customers globally, was honored for excellence in its strategy and delivery of its leading authentication, access management, and secure communications solutions. Imprivata will be presented with the award at the 2015 SiriusDecisions Summit, being held May 12-15 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee. The 2015 SiriusDecisions Summit brings together some of the world’s leading companies to honor their achievements in sales, marketing, and product integration.
“Imprivata is honored and excited to receive the 2015 Program of the Year Award. Our goal is to deliver a signature experience and to never lose a customer. This award recognizes our coordinated, proactive customer engagement with our growing customer base across the globe,” said Carina Edwards, Senior Vice President of Customer Experience at Imprivata. “Our growing suite of innovative solutions improves healthcare providers’ productivity so they can better focus on the patient experience. My team ensures customers successfully adopt and utilize our solutions so they can make it easier for clinical teams to access and share information, while also bolstering the security around those systems.”
The SiriusDecisions Summit is the premier b-to-b conference, attracting the best and the brightest in b-to-b sales, marketing and product from Fortune 500 companies and major small to medium-sized enterprises. This year’s Summit expects more than 2,300 attendees representing $20 billion in purchasing power, and will raise the bar with its new cutting edge research, increased opportunities for networking, expansive Marketplace and more than 50 analyst sessions and 100 practitioner case studies.
Ms. Edwards continued, “The need for security and simplified access to patient information and clinical applications is essential in healthcare as the industry moves to electronic records, and this has been a critical part of Imprivata’s success. Coupled with our ability to scale our customer engagement model to leverage a new advocacy program and post-sales experience, we have achieved significant customer retention through tremendous growth over the past few years, and have gained valuable feedback to drive our innovative product development.”
Imprivata solutions have become mission-critical for healthcare organizations around the world. Today, Imprivata offers a comprehensive suite of solutions that gives our providers and healthcare organizations fast, secure access to the applications and information they need to provide the best possible care possible. To learn more about Imprivata’s customer success program, visit www.imprivata.com/customer-success.
Imprivata (NYSE:IMPR) , the healthcare IT security company, is a leading provider of authentication and access management solutions for the healthcare industry. Imprivata’s single sign-on, authentication management and secure communications solutions enable fast, secure and more efficient access to healthcare information technology systems to address multiple security challenges and improve provider productivity for better focus on patient experience. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com.
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view
- A Powerful Selloff Generates Negative Technical Patterns 1 view
- Silver consolidates after diverging signals 1 view
- US Housing Data Steps into the Spotlight 1 view
- Violin Memory and Arrow Electronics Sign North America Distribution Deal 1 view
- FOREX Watch: EUR/USD falls on inflation woes 1 view
- American manufacturers outpace expectations: ISM 1 view
- Sam’s Club to Offer LifeLock(R) Identity Theft Protection 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- The Importance of Cash Savings 1 view
- Canadian Business Optimism rises: BOC 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Ronald Porter Joins Korn Ferry’s Global Human Resources Center of Expertise 1 view
- US Pension Fund Fitness Tracker: No Reversal in Q4, Funding Ratios Decline for Fourth Consecutive Quarter 1 view
- Forex News – Week Ahead – RBNZ and Australian jobs data in focus 1 view
- Euro Moves Higher as Tensions are De-escalated 1 view