Avery Dennison to Present at Investor Conference on June 3, 2015
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) today announced that Dean A. Scarborough, chairman and chief executive officer, and Cynthia S. Guenther, vice president, finance and investor relations, will present at 10:00 a.m. Central Time on June 3, 2015, at the Deutsche Bank Global Industrials and Basic Materials Conference in Chicago.
The presentation will be webcast live on Avery Dennison’s Investor Relations website (www.investors.averydennison.com). A replay will be available following the event.
Institutional investors who would like a meeting with management should contact their Deutsche Bank representative or Priscilla Herrera of Avery Dennison at (626) 304-2165.
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.3 billion in 2014. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Radian Boosts Secure Homeownership with Job Loss Protection Insurance 1 view
- US manufacturing output strengthens, total output falls 1 view
- Sarah Stewart, Bassfield, Miss., Branch Service Leader, Receives Regions Bank’s Top Associate Honor 1 view
- The Dollar Faces Shutdown Headwinds 1 view
- Teva Pops on Layoffs 1 view
- Further Rise In South African Unemployment 1 view
- US Services PMI Marginally Higher 1 view
- Stocks tread water amid strong housing data 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- DAX Hits All-time High; RSI is Overbought 1 view
- Greek Retail Sales Show Improvement 1 view
- Portugal Trade Deficit Widens 1 view
- Teva CEO Rumors Surface, Shares Higher 1 view
- Phillips 66 Partners Revises Timing of Conference Call Webcast on First-Quarter Financial Results 1 view
- US Homebuilder Confidence Soars to 8-year High in December: NAHB 1 view
- Levels to watch ahead of ECB Policy Meeting 1 view
- UK manufacturing activity advances for sixth consecutive month: Markit 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view