Tyler Technologies Unveils EverGuide Initiative to Help Protect Public Sector Software Investment
Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:TYL) announced a new Tyler-wide continuous improvement initiative at Connect, the company’s annual educational gathering for users, held this year in Atlanta. Building on the company’s evergreen approach to software licensing, the company introduced EverGuideTM to nearly 2,800 public sector clients from 54 North American states and provinces and one U.S. territory.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150520005172/en/
Tyler Technologies hosted nearly 2,800 clients at Connect, the company’s annual user conference. (Photo: Business Wire)
EverGuide will provide the focus and structure to help public sector clients maximize, protect and get the most from their software investment by ensuring they receive maximum benefit from each enhancement released through the company’s evergreen approach to releases and updates.
“Tyler’s clients receive the latest technology developments, releases and updates without paying additional license fees as part of our evergreen philosophy,” said President and CEO John S. Marr Jr. “EverGuide is an extension of that evergreen philosophy, and our goal is to help clients continue to evolve and expand their use of the functionality and enhancements of their Tyler products. We see EverGuide as a catalyst for our clients’ organizations to embrace change, commit to training and developing their staff, and fully use the wide ranges of Tyler’s service and support offerings.”
Tyler Connect is an excellent opportunity for users of Tyler products to learn about product functionality, exchange ideas with peers, and view highlights of future software developments. The conference kicked off with product general sessions featuring a taped welcome message from Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, followed by three days of more than 700 training sessions across 32 educational tracks. Sessions included presentations and discussions on industry topics, such as Affordable Care Act reporting, transparency, public access, cloud solutions, and mobile applications.
Product tracks included classes for CLT Appraisal ServicesTM, EagleTM, EdenTM, EnerGovTM, iasWorld(R), Incode(R), Infinite Visions(R), Munis(R), Odyssey(R), OrionTM, Tyler Public SafetyTM, Tyler SISTM, Versatrans(R) and other Tyler products.
Microsoft(R) was platinum sponsor for the conference, with gold sponsorships by Andrews Technology and ExecuTimeTM, a titanium sponsorship by Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP, and bronze sponsorships by DataProse(R), TimeClock Plus(R), Sierra-Cedar and Brazos Technology. In total, 44 exhibitors and sponsors participated.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE:TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector – cities, counties, schools and other government entities – to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 13,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and other international locations. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” eight times and the company has been included six times on the Barron’s 400 Index, a measure of the most promising companies in America. More information about Plano-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
- Cablevision Promotes Bret Richter to Executive Vice President, Corporate Finance & Development 2 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Concurrent Targets Latin America with WESCO Agreement 1 view
- Currency markets consolidate ahead of Federal Reserve meeting 1 view
- US jobless claims fall to 14-year low as labour market recovery accelerates 1 view
- Euro Stable Ahead of Employment Data 1 view
- Jensen Joins Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. As Vice President – Investor Relations 1 view
- Russia’s GDP Stagnation 1 view
- Lululemon Swings on CEO Shakeup 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- German Inflation Picks Up 1 view
- US nonfarm payrolls surge in September 1 view
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.3 Percent in December 1 view
- Stock market fluctuates following earnings, Fed speculation 1 view
- Eurozone Current Account Falls Further 1 view
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: Geopolitical Tensions Cool Down But Growth Concerns in Europe Heat Up 1 view
- Clovis Oncology to Present at the 2014 Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Euro Breaks Higher; Friday’s Inflation will Test Currency Pair 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view