Voting Begins in the Cintas & Carhartt Tough Crew Contest
Nominations for the Cintas & Carhartt Tough Crew Contest have closed, and it’s time for the public to name the grand prize winner, who will receive $2,500 to outfit his or her crew.* Voting takes place at the contest website through June 5, and the winner will be announced soon after.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150520006068/en/
Cintas & Carhartt have announced the 2015 Tough Crew finalists. (Photo: Business Wire)
The 2015 Cintas & Carhartt Tough Crew finalist nominees are:
- Anjanet Banuelos, a bellman with a crane operations crew from Portland, OR
- Blake Bornstein from Hammond, WI, who spends summers working with a commercial fishing crew in Kenai, AK
- Tina DeSandre and her commercial HVAC team from Detroit, MI
- James Falandes and his locomotive engineering crew from North Adams, MA
- Ric Hawkins, a certified electric foreman and his team from Orosi, CA
- Ryan Jacobs and his landscaping crew from McSherrystown, PA
- David King, a member of a rig welding crew from Houston, TX
- Michael Knott and his team of bridge builders from New Palestine, IN
- Waylon Marr, a railway carman and his crew from Lincoln, NE
- Charles Miles, and his crew of whiskey warehouse carpenters from Bardstown, KY
- Jodi Tillinghast, an inside wireman and her crew of electricians working on the new light rail project in Portland, OR
- Andrea Townsley-Sapp, and her crew of conservation aids from Forest Hill, MD
More finalist information, including essays and photos, can be found at http://bit.ly/ToughCrewVoting.
The Cintas & Carhartt Tough Crew Contest, which launched in 2014, encourages individuals to share how their crews “Outwork Them All(R)” and explain why they rely on Carhartt, a brand designed for hardworking people, to help them get the job done.
For the past four years, Cintas and Carhartt have partnered to recognize individuals who withstand tough working conditions.
“We’re excited to be doing something different this year by recognizing crews of workers,” says John Rudy, senior marketing and strategy manager for Cintas Corporation, North America’s largest uniform supplier. “We’ve heard great stories about North America’s workforce through our previous contests with Carhartt, and we look forward to opening it up to groups that work in tough conditions year round and in all types of climates.”
Last year’s Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew Contest, which focused on winter workers, spurred more than 15,000 entries from throughout the U.S. and Canada. Property maintenance employee Conner Schmidt from Rocky River, Ohio was voted the winner, and he enjoyed a free trip for two to the CMA Music Festival in Nashville in June.
“We really enjoy hearing stories from our consumers about how Carhartt helps them get the job done,” said Tony Ambroza, senior vice president of marketing at Carhartt. “This new contest will allow us to recognize entire crews of the country’s hardest workers and reward those who united, Outwork Them All(R).”
Cintas & Carhartt formed a partnership in 2011 making Cintas the exclusive provider of Carhartt Rental Workwear and Flame Resistant Workwear. Now, businesses can take advantage of the styling and durability of Carhartt apparel with the added benefits of laundering, repair and replacement that accompany a Cintas uniform rental program. Click here for more information about Carhartt Rental Workwear exclusively from Cintas.
*Please refer to the Cintas & Carhartt Tough Crew Rules & Regulations at http://www.cintas.com/toughcrew.
About Cintas Corporation
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types primarily throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom supplies, first aid, safety and fire protection products and services. Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index.
About Carhartt, Inc.
Established in 1889, Carhartt is a global premium work wear brand with a rich heritage of developing rugged apparel for workers on and off the job. Headquartered in Dearborn, Mich., with more than 4,400 employees worldwide, Carhartt is family-owned and managed by the descendants of the company’s founder, Hamilton Carhartt. For more information, visit www.carhartt.com.
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 1 view
- US manufacturing industry hits 8-month high: Markit 1 view
- Hulk Hogan(R), Chris Jericho(R), PaigeTM and Daniel Bryan(R) Headline New Season of WWE TOUGH ENOUGH(R) on USA Network Launching June 23 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Treads Water on Divergent Data Releases 1 view
- Rovi Corporation Issues Statement Regarding Engaged Capital’s Intention to Nominate Directors 1 view
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Freightliner Group Limited; Expands Rail Operations in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Australia 1 view
- US Housing Starts Rise Nearly 30 Percent YOY 1 view
- US Dollar Index Gains as Euro, Pound Edge Lower 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- US stocks rebound as investors eye an end to the budget impasse 1 view
- Exterran Holdings Nominates Five New Directors to Its Board 1 view
- FOREX FORECAST FOR 6-10 APRIL 2015 1 view
- UK Retail Sales Decline at Fastest Pace in Almost 2 Years 1 view
- NASDAQ Breaks Out on Robust Momentum 1 view
- Canadian Retail Sales Could Show Modest Improvement in February 1 view
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view
- Strong Dollar Drives Commodities Losses 1 view
- New Relic Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering 1 view
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing 1 view